DevOps Engineer – Firewall & Network Designer
Employee | Tech | Professional | Poland | Katowice | 2022-11-21 | ISP-20037
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience in creating and improve documentation and work instructions on the delivered infrastructure solution,
- Field experience with load balancers (F5 preferred) and firewalls (Palo Alto, Checkpoints preferred),
- Knowledge of Tufin SecureApp,
- Insight and experience in implementation of desired structural infrastructure solution,
- Ability to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions,
- The ability to adapt to new situation and alter behaviours in order to work effectively,
- The ability to complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner,
- The ability to work in English,
English level - B2.
You'll get extra points for:
- Ability to identify problems, analyzing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions
- Being an active team player who takes responsibility and ability to coach others to help their individual development
Information about the squad:
- You will design and prepare network designs delivered by internal business partners into existing infrastructure. This is done using manual and (partially) automated solutions. Typically, this means you are executing changes to firewall rulesets, router and load balancer configurations.
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates. If you consent to the processing of your data for future recruitment processes, we will keep it for one year.All information about how we process your personal data can be found here.If you have any questions regarding the details of this job offer, form of employment or working in ING Hubs Poland, you can send them to Career.INGHubsPoland@ing.com. We will surely answer them!