DevOps Engineer - Modelling platforms
Employee | Administration & Operations | Professional | Poland | Katowice | 2023-11-21 | REQ-10064749
We are looking for you, if you:
- have working knowledge of Linux and Docker,
- have experience with CI/CD tools ,
- have general knowledge of networks, scripting, risk (e.g. solving vulnerabilities), setting up monitoring,
- are able to communicate in English, verbally and in writing,
- are a team player who works well collaborating with others.
You'll get extra points for:
- experience in IT Security and/or IT Risk,
- experience with Azure DevOps,
- experience with SAS VIYA,
- knowledge and experience in Agile (ex. Scrum methodology).
- Application features implementation
- Working with IT risk
- Automation of work based on CI/CD
- Meetings (Scrum events)
Information about squad:
We are looking for a DEVOPS Engineer technically passionate, solution-focused and able to contribute to design and development of a platform. This is a joined effort between ING units, and you are going to be part of a distributed multi-national and multi-cultural team. The team is responsible for maintaining the credit risk modeling platform. The system is used by various ING units around the world. By being part of our team, you will take care of the stability and automation of our operating systems based on Rhel and containers. We're using SCRUM and Agile
Please send your CV in English.
The role naming convention in the global ING job architecture will be “Engineer”.