ING Lease - Sales
Employee | Sales & Relationship management | Professional | Luxembourg | Luxembourg | 2023-09-21 | REQ-10062034
ING Lease - Sales
ING Lease Luxembourg is one of the subsidiaries of ING Luxembourg and offers leasing solutions to both ING’s Business Banking and Wholesale Banking clients.
The company is one of the main financial leasing players in Luxembourg and, is constantly reinventing itself in order to foresee market developments and meet customers’ expectations.
Responsible for both new business and a portfolio of existing clients, your enthusiasm will help us bring the business to the next level.
Monitoring the risk of the commercial activity by:
- Processing of vendor requests
- Renewal of periodic credit reviews
- Follow-up and update the CDD/KYC status of our clients
- Acquiring strong asset knowledge
- Calculate redemption value and manage extensions of contracts
Commercial development of the ING Lease Portfolio:
- Playing the commercial pivot role for internal and external stakeholders within ING Group such as : sustainability and EIB funding, development of the commercial strategy of ING Lease Luxembourg with prospection, external events and client meetings
- Monitoring margins and revenues of ING Lease portfolio to achieve sales and financial goals in line with Dynamic Plan
- Provide support and communication for specific needs: meetings, production, pricing, process
- Plan commercial and marketing actions/events to promote leasing
- Develop a growth strategy, foster and build both long-term and trustworthy customer relationships
We look for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
You will also need:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an external commercial function
- A natural interest in companies and economy
- Fluent in French and English Luxemburgish is a real asset as you will manage a client portfolio of local SME/Midcorps
- Proactive mindset: you avoid commercial or operational issues by anticipation
- Team player mentality, but with the ability to also work independently
- Good work organization and ability to meet the deadline
- Strong communication and analytical skills
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with real opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- A hybrid way of working.
We give the autonomy to our employees to let them organize their work in a flexible way that suits best for them while ensuring business continuity, customer service and employee wellbeing.
Furthermore, within team of ING Lease Luxembourg, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- 'Colleague coaching’ by a team of experienced product and commercial experts
- A steep learning curve
- Internal and external learning and training possibilities
- Growth opportunities.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services