Employee | Human Resources | Professional | 2023-08-10 | REQ-10059741
Do you want to become part of the ING team and make banking even easier, more intuitive, and more secure? Do you, like us, value communication at eye level, appreciate a healthy work-life balance and colourful CVs? Perfect! Even if there is no suitable job for you on our careers page, we would like to get to know you. Feel free to send us an unsolicited application and we will get in touch with you.
Where you can support us
- Would you like to support people or companies with the right financial solutions to fulfil their goals, dreams and wishes? Ideally in a sustainable way? Our Retail, Business or Wholesale Banking is the place to be for you.
- Do you like to help and are patient and communicative? Then our customer service is the right area for you, be it on the banking or the IT side.
- Solving tricky puzzles is easy for you and you are fascinated by digital innovations? You think holistically, technologically, and strategically? Come to our IT department, where we make online banking easier, safer, and more modern.
- Do you value fairness and have a detective's knack for finding a needle in a haystack? Then our risk or compliance department is right for you.
- Do you like to bring people together, create opportunities and promote talent? Our HR team is looking forward to meeting you.
- Do you always have the right slogan on your lips and have already written the next copy? Then our marketing, PR or communications department is the right place for you.
- You are close to graduating and looking for an exciting working environment? We have a range of apprenticeship or dual study programme possibilities that might suite you just right.
- Are you studying or will soon be finished with your degree? Then join us as an intern, working student or start out in one of our trainee programmes.
What you bring with you
- Ideally, you have a suitable degree, a completed apprenticeship, or a comparable qualification.
- First work experience is advantageous depending on the level
- Interest in working in a modern digital bank and in an agile way
- Curios, team player and open to learning new things
- At least good written and spoken German and English
We offer many benefits
- Depending on positon: company pension plan, capital-building offers, free Deutschlandticket & bicycle leasING, company restaurant
- Remote working depending on the position and department and in line with the company, regulatory and legal requirements; individualized work schedule models, sabbatical, subsidization of nursing & childcare costs
- Personal budget for continuing education and development as well as health; plus, a personal budget to set up your mobile working space
Are you up for a new job?
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.
How about it?
Simply apply online – the quickest way is if you already have your cover letter, CV, and certificates at hand (with a speculative application it can sometimes take a bit longer until you hear from us).