International Talent Programme Italy – Ratail Banking Customer Interaction
Trainees | Project & Programme Management | Starter / Graduates | Italy | Milan | 2023-07-06 | 068779
Are you a young graduate with global ambitions eager to develop your leadership potential?
ING offers you the chance to make the absolute most of your talent on a traineeship within the bank: the International Talent Programme (ITP). During the course of the traineeship ING will invest in your future now to develop the leaders of tomorrow.
At the beginning of your traineeship you’ll rotate between different projects and departments within your track. After your rotations, you get to choose your long term position based on your experience and area of interest.
What we offer/ What makes this traineeship awesome
This is a comprehensive programme that provides talented graduates with the knowledge, skills and on-the-job experience to become ING’s future leaders. We offer you the chance to shape your own ideas about banking in a receptive environment.
The programme is truly international with over 100 trainees in 14 different countries. For each year of the programme there will be a global event designed as a bootcamp to develop your personal skill in the process.
▪ Works independently to execute standard tasks and under guidance on complex ones. May combine tools and techniques to deliver an optimal outcome.
▪ Communicates effectively with the business to define target function, identify data sources and ensure implementation
▪ Communicates data through use of dashboards to support commercial strategy
▪ Applies the most accurate advanced statistical methods, to solve problems or analyse non-routine situation
▪ Asks clarifying questions to determine the true nature of business problems
▪ Recognizes when more information is required to identify or solve a problem and determines how to gather this input
▪ Generates different solutions, weighing the pros and cons of each to identify the most suitable
▪ Writes correct and clean SAS code independently
▪ Demonstrates creativity and innovation using available software development tools
▪ Generates well-formed ideas that have the potential to provide effective alternative methods of working for self and the team
▪ Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of data privacy and security policies and procedures
What your first 6-month rotation will let you focus on
You will be part of ING Italia’s Customer Interaction Tribe and support mainly it in:
• Use advanced analytics to deeply understand the dynamics of the Bank's products
•Sustain the business strategy and the Bank to be increasingly data driven providing analysis focused on products and useful insights
•Support the manager in the preparation and discussion of dashboards and presentations addressed to Top Management
What about your second rotation
With these new experiences and contacts, you are in charge to arrange your second rotation. Now it comes down to addressing your network and taking the initiative, also for an international experience that could be relevant for your personal and professional development.
Your second year
After two rotations, you now have a better understanding of which direction you would like to go and are ready to choose your third rotation. Are you broadening your knowledge within your track, or would you like to explore an area within another track? Both of them are an option for this rotation!
During your third rotation you will set the stage for your fixed position, into the Retail Customer Interaction field, or on a position of your higher interest among the available opportunities within ING.
What we’re looking for
• You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Engineering or Business Studies (with strong quantitative profile);
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving
• You have an innovative take on banking and an unconditional drive to turn your ideas into reality;
• You are enthusiastic and consider the interests of our customers and your colleagues;
• You act with integrity and responsibility;
• You are fluent in English and Italian; foreign candidates have an advanced knowledge of Italian (at least B2)
• You have a maximum of 2 years of professional experience
ING’s International Talent Programme is looking for smart, results-driven people to make banking awesome.