Lead Pensions Management
Employee | Human Resources | Professional | Belgium | Brussels | 2023-09-18 | 068876
Your role & work environment
As Manager HR Pensions, you manage 2 Pensions Funds (OFP) providing retirement, death & invalidity benefits to the employees of ING Belgium.
Your team consists of 6 colleagues and is a part of the CoE Performance & Reward within ING Belgium's HR Department.
Your key responsibilities
Your role is to lead the daily management team of both Pension Funds of ING Belgium
· Oversee day-to-day pension management and the accurate and timely administration of both OFP’s (data mgt, calculations, payments, accounting, …)
· Follow up the investment management and monitor the performance and value of the portfolios
· Monitor pension scheme liabilities and control the financing level of the technical provisions. Prepare relevant internal and officials reports.
· Ensure that the supplementary pension schemes operate effectively and comply with relevant legislation and regulations from Belgian (FSMA) and European (EIOPA) regulators
· Ensure updating maintenance of pension official documents & policies.
· Prepare and animate management bodies of both funds (Board of Directors, General Assembly, operational committees). Supervise redaction of meetings minutes, annual and financial reports
· Coordinate and encourage communication between key control functions (internal auditor, risk manager, compliance officer, actuary, DPO). Contact point with control authority.
· Manage contact and contracts with external service providers,
- Ensure transparent communication towards employers (sponsors), affiliates & other stakeholders (Unions, PensioPlus, FSMA, …)
- Manage projects such as ALM study, Own Risk Assessment (ORA), regulatory changes, Surveys, IT systems updates …)
We look for
As a Pension Manager, we expect:
· Excellent people management skills and attitude
· Professional experience in the field of Pensions
· Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills, coupled with a pragmatic approach
· Advanced stakeholder management and advisory skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch
· Proactivity and motivation to work within a time-sensitive, high-standards environment, with a flexible and positive attitude
· Master in law, economy or actuarial sciences
We offer you
· Experience personal growth and engaging tasks that allow you to pursue your ambitions.
· Be part of a dynamic environment surrounded by inspiring, supportive, and enthusiastic colleagues and stakeholders.
· Become a part of a learning and development-oriented culture.
Hiring manager: Andy Vanzurpele
Recruiter: Patty Deckx