Employee | Tech | Professional | Poland | Katowice | 2022-11-18 | ISP-20058
We are looking for you if you have:
- Network knowledge on the level of CCNP/CCIE incl. routing and switching, security eg. IPSec, SSL, NMPv3, AAA etc, HA solutions and protocols,
- 3-5 years of experience with Cisco routers and switches and firewalls (indifferent to technology),
- Scripting/programming skills (Python),
- Experience in advanced network troubleshooting,
- Easiness in supporting less experienced engineers.
English level - B2.
You'll get extra points for:
- Having certification CCNP/CCIE,
- Knowledge and experience in Cisco ACI, Palo Alto firewalls, F5 load balancers, Blue Coat/McAfee proxies, routing multicast, MPLS, Cisco ISE - 802.1x/radius/tacacs+, Cisco WLC - wifi,
- Ability to work independently and individually,
- Ability to setting priorities of tasks within ongoing initiative,
- Ability to identify and gathering of Customer's requirements,
- Ability to design of technical solution meeting Customer's requirements,
- Ability to technical leadership during implementation,
- Ability to prepare post-delivery documentation.
- Day to day network infrastructure maintenance
- Project participaton
- Automation of operational tasks
Information about the squad:
- The team to which you apply is responsible for the maintenance and implementation of the comprehensive network infrastructure with particular regard to stability, safety and accessibility.
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates. If you consent to the processing of your data for future recruitment processes, we will keep it for one year.All information about how we process your personal data can be found here.If you have any questions regarding the details of this job offer, form of employment or working in ING Hubs Poland, you can send them to Career.INGHubsPoland@ing.com. We will surely answer them!