Non-financial risk expert with Payments frameworks/experience
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Slovakia | Bratislava | 2023-11-21 | REQ-10063964
Our company is growing rapidly and for our growing expertise hub we are searching for experienced candidates for the position of Non-financial risk expert with Payments frameworks/experience. Are you the energetic expert with a focus on helping management to successfully manage their non-financial risk? Do you have an innovative and strategic vision with a love for the unknown? Do you have an affection for payments (Sepa, Internal payments, etc.) and regulations? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
As a gatekeeper to the financial system, we have a responsibility to protect our customers, entities, society and the entire financial system by keeping ING safe, secure and compliant. This is a top priority and is a part of who we are: integrity is at the heart of our Orange Code the ING values and behaviors.
ING’s Payments and Settlement Services (“PSS”) aims to further mature, develop and expand ING’s state of the art payments platforms and services. The PSS focuses on delivering payments and settlement services, meeting the expectations of ING’s business lines and beyond, whilst ensuring the basics: safe, secure, compliant and reliable.
The PSS is an independent unit within ING’s CTO domain, reporting directly into ING’s Chief Technology Officer. The PSS combines Product Management, IT and Operations to ensure we can develop, maintain and run our payment & settlement services end-to-end.
The PSS is responsible for providing standardized payments and settlement services to multiple ING business lines (WB, Retail and others). There is a clear ambition to also look for external commercialization of our payment platforms.
Role’s scope of responsibilities covers multiple departments at the headquarter of ING in the implementation and monitoring of the framework(s), partnering colleagues in projects with global impact, and safeguarding ING Group in general by daily activities. Role may include also control execution and support. The main focus will be to support organizational parts and colleagues focusing on Payments framework.
The right candidate needs to have a strong risk awareness and knowledge, analytical skills, be proficient in disciplined execution, able to combine content expertise with project management skills and capable of achieving solid results in an international complex and dynamic environment. This entails maintaining close links with all stakeholders involved.
• Act as 1 Line of Defense towards headquarters’ stakeholders
• Facilitate non-financial risk discussion between first and second line of defense on ING Corporate level (e.g. Compliance, Risk or Legal)
• perform regular or ad-hoc risk assessments, perform control execution for selected frameworks;
• Maintain Internal control system, provide improvements on ICS
• Driving and coordinating the implementation of new and/or updated control standards within headquarters’ departments;
• Provide content-based insights for trainings for business
From 3 130 EUR/month
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Personality requirements and skills:
- Experience and ability to successfully manage different stakeholders on the operational, tactical and strategic level (3+ years of experience)
- Solid knowledge of payments and settlements, and the IT applications supporting it.
- Organizational sensitivity with persuasiveness-skills and ability to use indirect influence
- Strong communication skills
- Performance reporting, result analyses and action follow up
- Ability to build bridges, bring people together (interpersonal awareness), act as a sparring partner to various stakeholders
- Strong work ethic combined with a structured and disciplined approach, resulting in ‘getting things done’
- Knowledge of risk management processes for non-financial or operational risk is big advantage
- You have an interest in understanding the Payments & Settlement environment, e.g. SEPA, instant payments, credit transfers, direct debits, International Payments and settlement services.
- You have the ability to quickly understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organization. You can find your way quickly and create networks in a new organization.
- You have strong realisation power, are confident, persistent and take initiative. Focus on delivery through collaboration, ability to bring people together to work towards the same purpose.
- Curiosity to explore new avenues and learn from others.
We offer you a bunch of great benefits
Friendly working environment
- You build your own working day - flexible working hours and work from home
- Daily working time: 7hrs 45min instead of standard 8hrs
- Daily refreshments - coffee, fruits, drinks
- Fully equipped gym accessible 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Game room with unlimited access
- Modern designed coffee corner and terrace with the grill spot
- Sick leave compensation: up to 80% of the monthly salary
- Life insurance contribution: up to 22,14 EUR/per month
- 3rd pillar contribution: up to 3% from your monthly salary
- 24/7 external mental health support
- Learning opportunities: internal and external learning programs
- Regular teambuildings, social events and communities
- Extra 3 PERSONAL days per year
- Extra vacation days: up to 10 extra days/per year
- We welcome your ING-positive friends: referrals starting from 1000 EUR
- 150€ for childbirth/adoption bonus, wedding day and registered partnership contributions, work anniversary award
- Our premises are open 24/7 and you can even bring your friends or family along (up to 2 friends to the gym and game room)
- Yearly bonus based on your performance and company’s results
- Cafeteria points: 50€/month (600€/year) - choose when and how to spend them
- Home office contribution: 20 EUR/per month
- Discounts from our and your favorite stores: up to 30%
- Warm welcome package for your fresh start
- Pet friendly office