Power BI/DWH Engineer
Employee | Tech | Professional | Poland | Katowice | 2023-11-21 | REQ-10065463
We are looking for you if you:
- Have Master’s degree in IT field,
- Know Power BI service very well and have solid experience in report creation,
- Know SQL and DAX languages,
- Have ability to collect and analyze user’s needs in order to present solutions internationally,
- Know good practice for data visualization,
- Work effectively with various data sources,
- Have knowledge of data warehouse data modeling,
- Communicate in English – B2.
You will get extra points for:
- Background in Azure, Azure Automation, Azure DevOps and ServiceNow,
- Programming skills (PowerShell, C#, Python),
- An ability to introduce innovations and improvements.
- To build, maintain and develop a reporting platform,
- To collect, aggregate, process and analyze data,
- Data modeling & visualization,
- To consult requirements with business partners.
About the squad:
While joining our team you will be having an opportunity to develop services related to data collection and data processing based on cloud computing. While working as Power Bi Engineer you will be automating preparatory and reporting tasks.
The role naming convention in the global ING job architecture will be “Engineer III”