Process Automation Developer (Intelligent Automation)
Employee | Tech | Professional | Philippines | Makati | 2023-09-20 | REQ-10055417
Intelligent Automation DEVOPS Specialist
The Intelligent Automation Developer is responsible for delivering automations based on business requirements and supporting new/existing automations.
The DEVOPS specialist’s responsibilities are split into the following:
- Work with the BAs to discuss feasibility of the automations and provide inputs based on their expertise.
- Develop and build automations using our portfolio of Intelligent Automation tools specifically RPA (using Automation Anywhere) and OCR (using Abby).
- Perform UAT together with the BAs and the business and make sure automations are delivered based on business requirements.
- Perform go-live preparation activities to have a seamless robot production launch.
- Maintain documentation for proper handover to support.
- Perform enhancements and bug fixes on production robots.
- Update documentations whenever changes are made to the robots.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT
- 3-6 years of experience in Software Engineering and/or RPA/Low-code Development
- Experience in:
- Delivering Intelligent Automations using RPA and OCR.
- Automation Anywhere (for RPA) and Abby (for OCR) are preferred.
- End User Computing (Power Automate, Power BI, etc.) and Natural Language Processing experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and able to timely communicate upcoming/current blockers