QA Automation Testing Engineer @ ING Hubs RO
Employee | Tech | Professional | Romania | Bucharest | 2023-08-25 | REQ-10060352
Discover ING Hubs Romania
We started out in 2015 as ING’s software development hub – a distinct entity from ING Bank Romania – then steadily expanded our range to include more services and competencies.
Formerly known as ING Tech, as of 2022 we provide borderless services with bank-wide capabilities under the name of ING Hubs Romania and operate from two locations: Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca.
With the help of over 1600 engineers, risk, and operations professionals, we offer 130 services in tech, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units worldwide.
Our tech capabilities remain the core of our business, with more than 1300 colleagues active in Data Management, TouchPoint Channels & Integration, Core Banking, and Global Products.
We enjoy a flexible way of working and a highly collaborative environment, where fair and constructive feedback is encouraged. Work ethics, honesty and knowledge sharing are key to our teams and we’re always looking for like-minded people.
Here’s a sneak peak of what our colleagues say about working within ING Hubs Romania:
- At ING, software and soft skills are equally important | 78% of our IT colleagues agree
Being a global company having in the strategy the delivery of a global platform for all customers, ING puts a lot of attention on the security processes and requirements. Following a strict set of security rules and processes, ING ensures that all platforms, user access procedures and security related tasks are in line with the security minimum standards.
The Payments & Workflow Solutions area is responsible for E2E delivery of payments and core banking applications for our customers in more than 20 countries from all over the world.
Our area needs a QA Automation Engineer to automate tests within our payment engine project to ensure product quality. Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
Your day to day
Even if you’ll start your day from the comfort of your home or drink your morning coffee in our office’s garden, your day will be quite similar when comes to tasks. Here are your daily responsibilities:
• Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Extend and maintain our existing framework
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments)
- Collaborate with developers to understand software requirements and design effective test scenarios
- Work closely with Business Analysts to ensure comprehensive understanding of business needs and translate them into actionable test cases
- Prepare and participate in releases of software components using the automated CI/CD pipelines
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience: minimum 3 years of experience in QA Automation testing;
- Tech stack/ knowledge:
- Mandatory: C#, .NET, SQL Server, XML, XPath Query, Azure DevOps
- Nice to have: Biztalk, Workflows, Websphere MQ, Writing technical documentation (for testing frameworks), Testing financial applications
- Foreign languages: English
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in an IT related field - mandatory
What’s in it for you
- Annual Performance Bonus up to two salaries
- Extra vacation days depending on the total length of working experience
- Flextime – our own way of working
- Monthly budget on Benefit platform
- Growth opportunities
- Defining a clear career path on short/ mid/ long term and identify the competencies you need to build/ develop to reach the next level: vertically – towards a managerial position or horizontally – towards an expert or architect level, locally or globally
- Internal mobility is encouraged
- Possibility to access International Short-Term Assignments or Long-Term Assignments
- Upskilling/ reskilling programs
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Annual training & certifications budget
- Pluralsight & e-learning platforms
- CSR activities: tree planting, coding lessons for teenagers etc.