SAS MRM Business Analyst
Employee | Tech | Professional | Poland | Warszawa | 2023-11-21 | REQ-10064982
We are looking for a Business Analyst of SAS Model Risk Management application who will design and perform business requirements translation and implementation. We are looking for a colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiastic for helping others to be successful and knack for always being a step ahead. You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are an advocate of the “ING Orange Code”, as such you are a team player who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
We are looking for you if you:
- Are a Business Analyst/Specialist with hands-on experience in SAS MRM tool or equivalent custom tools/products,
- Have experience in working with model risk practitioners at a leading financial institution or consulting company,
- Have experience in translating and documenting the business requirements for SAS MRM into workflows, user interface and dashboards,
- Have experience with adapting to the application's data model and data attributes,
- Are a good listener and interviewer, receptive to the feedback from the stakeholders,
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities,
- Are enthusiastic, communicative, flexible and you are a team player,
- Are transparent, open-minded and value diversity and inclusion.
You'll get extra points for:
- Agile hands-on experience,
- Leading system requirements analysis & system implementation experience,
- Experience in knowledge sharing & performing trainings sessions for stakeholder & other team members,
- Cooperation on various medium or senior stakeholder levels.
- Continuous design and business requirements translation for model management toolset,
- Testing that the business and user requirements are implemented appropriately within the tool,
- Keep up to data knowledge sharing and communication platforms (e.g. SharePoint, Yammer),
- Support the design of process enhancements,
- Supporting ING Countries and onsite model stakeholders in rolling out of the Model Risk Management framework worldwide,
- Designing domain and legal entity model portfolios dashboards and reporting tools,
- Support/Guide local model communities in execution of the model lifecycle activities and reporting
Information about the squad
Model Risk Oversight (MRO) is a fast growing, energetic, international team of highly qualified Model Risk experts, Business Analysts, and Developers. MRO is developing and rolling out the new Model Risk Management (MoRM) framework which scope covers all models used within ING Bank worldwide. To further strengthen and manage the model risk management activities, MRO decided to grow within Risk Hub Warsaw. The Risk Hub Warsaw MRO team supports/guides global and local model communities in execution of the model life cycle activities, together with Global MRO team facilitates oversight, monitoring model risk, and reporting for local entities. Within Risk Hub Warsaw, we are looking for Business Analysts / Developers for the SAS Model Risk Management Enabler who design and perform business requirements translation and implementation. How we work At ING Hubs Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
The role naming convention in the global ING job architecture will be "Feature Engineer III".