Senior Business Analyst
Employee | Project & Programme Management | Professional | Philippines | Taguig | 2023-07-04 | REQ-10057740
Your activities will be in the area of:
• Collaborating with the users, suppliers & stakeholders to get the best working product
• Eliciting & refining the data, regulatory & business requirements
• Breaking down deliverables in clear actionable stories/tasks together with the squad
• Delivering functional specifications
• Data mapping, modelling and validation • Executing acceptance and other testing COO RISK & FINANCE TRIBE DATA FOUNDATION
How to succeed
• We are looking for an pro-active and knowledgeable Senior Business Analyst with a passion for data management in a Risk & Finance context.
• You are energized by working on concrete and tangible results in a complex and continuously changing environment.
• You know exactly how to empathize with the needs of your users and translate this into a standard way of working and innovative products.
• You will develop a clear vision on the area of expertise of the squad
• You have a strong drive to grow your expertise and have the ambition to continuously improve yourself on a personal and professional level.
• You are flexible, you anticipates and prepare for opportunities and obstacles • You are creative, you combines and build on the ideas of others
• You easily approach others and socializes well Knowledge:
• Proven banking & product knowledge. Finance and/or Risk experience enabling understanding of banking products and their attributes
• Knowledge of, and experience with analyzing large data sets and its quality
• Experience in: o Data management o Data requirements o Data definitions (semantics) o Data onboarding o Data modelling
• Hands on proficient level of experience on SQL