Senior PEGA Developer
Employee | Tech | Professional | Philippines | Makati | 2023-09-15 | REQ-10055081
Senior PEGA Developer
If you want to work at a place with lots of freedom to innovate, where we believe that you can live by the Agile manifesto without jeopardizing the continuity and compliance measures, where we are committed to deliver stable and secure services to end users, and where we have a no nonsense getting-things done mentality, then please read on!We are looking for an IT Dev Engineer for our PEGA Chapter!
Who we are looking for?
You are an energetic IT Engineer with a passion for IT and a positive can-do mind-set.
You are a team player working as a core member of a PEGA multidisciplinary, distributed and cross-functional squad: a self-managing, autonomous unit with end-to-end responsibility for a customer journey whom primary driver is the customer perspective.
You will be involved in the whole development lifecycle, from refining user stories, development until monitoring software in production. Close collaboration within and across the squads and with the consumer is of utmost importance for you.
· Deliver on promises while keeping good communication lines with clients and partners
· “Can do" mentality, flexibility and ability to take ownership
· A collaborative approach to solving problems while bringing positive energy to the team
· Ability to give and receive professional feedback
· Relentlessly learn and think in solutions
Our IT Dev Engineers
• Are a seasoned PEGA engineer with at least 2+ years of experience
• Are fluent in English speaking and writing and a good communicator in general
• Have experience working in a complex, regulated environment such as a large financial institution
• Are experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps projects
• PEGA certified (not required)
• Have great analytical skills and have a conceptual / architectural understanding
• Are able to bring all ideas/opinions to one conclusion to help make decisions • Are up to date with new Technology and have a deep understanding of when to use it
• Are humble in approach and not afraid to be wrong
• Are proud of what they do and enjoy sharing this with your external network.