Senior Product Manager – Business Lending (w/m/d)
Employee | Products Management | Professional | Germany | Berlin | 2023-09-14 | REQ-10061263
Juggling strategies & concepts comes just as easy to you as costs & margins? Whether from a customer or business perspective, you recognise and pave the way to the optimal customer experience? And you want to work in an international corporation where empowerment is not a buzzword but a living principle of our culture? Perfect! Apply now, we only need your CV to get to know you.
- As an experienced financing expert, you ensure that our business lending product range is continuously developed and future-proofed.
- You take charge of everything in regards to strategic product and portfolio development, from concept to implementation.
- With your ear to the ground, you stay well informed about trends and technologies, the market as well as our competition and understand the essential needs and wishes of our existing and future clients.
- You are technologically up-to-date and have your finger on the pulse of the time, balance price, profitability and business case calculations and discuss the budget you are monitoring with the relevant departments.
- You approach new topics, such as sustainability and regulatory requirements, with curiosity and an open mind, as lifelong learning and further development are important to you.
- And last but not least: Even though you have a high degree of personal responsibility and self-organisation, you like keeping in the middle of things instead of watching from the sidelines. Thus, you enrich your team and your stakeholders, (e.g., in Product, Marketing, Finance, Risk / Underwriting and IT) with your open, agile mindset, and team spirit.
- University degree in economics, banking training or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in product management & strategy
- Extensive expertise in banking products and financial services with good understanding of the three lines of defense of financial institutions – experience in the SME market is highly welcome
- Experience with digital ecosystems in the banking environment (also as a consultant)
- Practice in (agile) project work
- Motivated to familiarise yourself with new topics, active team player and customer-focused working style
- Excellent conceptual and communication skills coupled with an analytical mindset and an affinity for numbers
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, German is a plus
We offer many benefits
- Company pension plan, capital-building offers, free Deutschlandticket & bicycle leasING, company restaurant
- Remote working depending on the position and department and in line with the company, regulatory and legal requirements; individualized work schedule models, sabbatical, subsidization of nursing & childcare costs
- Personal budget for continuing education and development as well as health; plus, a personal budget to set up your mobile working space
Ready for a new job?
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.
This describes you to a T?
Simply apply online - your resume is all we need to get to know you, a cover letter is optional!