Sr. HR Admin Specialist - 2 years contract @ING Hubs Romania
Employee | Human Resources | Professional | Romania | Bucharest | 2023-11-16 | REQ-10063397
Discover ING Hubs Romania
We started out in 2015 as ING’s software development hub – a distinct entity from ING Bank Romania – then steadily expanded our range to include more services and competencies.
Formerly known as ING Tech, as of 2022 we provide borderless services with bank-wide capabilities under the name of ING Hubs Romania and operate from two locations: Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca.
With the help of over 1600 engineers, risk, and operations professionals, we offer 130 services in tech, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units worldwide.
Our tech capabilities remain the core of our business, with more than 1300 colleagues active in Data Management, TouchPoint Channels & Integration, Core Banking, and Global Products.
We enjoy a flexible way of working and a highly collaborative environment, where fair and constructive feedback is encouraged. Work ethics, honesty and knowledge sharing are key to our teams and we’re always looking for like-minded people.
Here’s a sneak peak of what our colleagues say about working within ING Hubs Romania:
At ING, software and soft skills are equally important | 78% of our IT colleagues agree
We are the HR Admin team from ING Hubs Romania, and we provide support for all departments within our company. A team of 7, our mission is to keep all HR related data up to date and be consultants on HR related issues for all employees.
Your day to day
Even if you’ll start your day from the comfort of your home or drink your morning coffee in our office’s garden, your day will be quite similar when comes to tasks. Here are your daily responsibilities:
- Input information in Workday and charisma tools (hire process, monthly changes like transfers and promotions, separation process)
- Issue the employment contracts, addendum to employment contracts and other employment documents
- Ensure accurate set-up and handling of employee data
- Archive all the employment documents
- Professionally manage relationships with various stakeholders
- Provide answers to requests and questions from employees in Romania on HR related topics
- Manage and archive the employees’ documents for leavers and the offboarding process
- Manage the distribution of gift voucher and meal voucher cards
- Provide different employment related certificates to the employees
- Employee data discrepancies audit
- Manage the contingent workers process in terms of profile creation, data updates and audits performed to ensure data accuracy
- Update the Revisal (General Employee Registry) according to legal terms
- Send the necessary information for payroll processing to the internal team
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience: 3-5 years as an HR Admin Specialist working with local labor law
- Tech skills/ soft skills/ knowledge:
- Excel (mid to advanced)
- Very good local labor law knowledge
- Very good problem solving, organizing, analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Nice to have:
- Foreign languages: English (mid)
- Education: nice to have Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a related field
What’s in it for you
- Annual Performance Bonus up to two salaries
- Extra vacation days depending on the total length of working experience
- Flextime – our own way of working
- Monthly budget on Benefit platform
- Growth opportunities
- Defining a clear career path on short/ mid/ long term and identify the competencies you need to build/ develop to reach the next level: vertically – towards a managerial position or horizontally – towards an expert or architect level, locally or globally
- Internal mobility is encouraged
- Possibility to access International Short-Term Assignments or Long-Term Assignments
- Upskilling/ reskilling programs
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Annual training & certifications budget
- Pluralsight & e-learning platforms
- CSR activities: tree planting, coding lessons for teenagers etc.