Staż w dziale Robotic Operations Center Automation
Internship | Tech | Student | Poland | Katowice | 2023-11-21 | REQ-10065467
We're looking for you, if you:
- Are skilled Windows and/or Linux user at advanced level,
- Are a team player,
- Are good at information retrieval,
- Want to start IT career,
- Can communicate in English.
You'll get extra points for:
- Scripting in PowerShell, Bash, Python or VBS,
- Previous IT operations experiences,
- Programming skills,
- Advanced Excel formulas,
- Conscientiousness, accuracy and reliability,
- Knowledge of Agile or any other team work methodologies.
- IT Operations,
- Application monitoring,
- Automation tools development,
- Self-development and meetings.
Information about the squad:
Team is working for 7 days a week for 24 hours., during internship work will be performed in shifts, between 6-22 on week working days (no Saturdays, Sundays) We are mainly focusing activities around delivering:
- Scheduled and on-demand operation on customers application,
- Limited incident management service,
- Automations scripts/processes IT and automations tools.
The role naming convention in the global ING job architecture will be “Intern I”