Super Circle Lead - Daily Banking Channels
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Philippines | Makati | 2023-09-15 | REQ-10061983
The Retail Banking Operations in ING’s largest shared services organization (ING Hubs Philippines) is growing rapidly – delivering processing and contact center services to our banks globally. Our ambition is to provide excellent Customer, Partner, and Employee experience while keeping the bank safe and continuously improving on our performance and culture.
We are looking for a driven leader of Retail Bank Operations (Daily Banking, Savings and Investments, Credit and Loan Products, Client Life Cycle, Contact Center and Chat Support, etc) that can deliver operational excellence and drive change. You will be in a unique and challenging position that requires running the operations, scaling the organization, and engaging and developing our people.
- Lead, coach, motivate, and develop a large team and apply diverse frameworks and a broad worldview to create new approaches when addressing issues, developing strategy, and delivering on goals.
- Setting up new retail banking operational processes and services while adapting operating models and organization design as the business matures.
- Building trust with key partners and stakeholders through collaboration and win-win negotiations within the Shared Services.
- Ensuring compliance with the rules and procedures prescribed by Risk and Compliance, and responsible for the internal and external audits.
- Co-create the organization’s strategy and execute daily on activities and plans to bring the strategy to life.
- In collaboration with business peers, consult & advise upon, develop, and deliver the service area’s annual budget, strategy, and service migration plans.
- Take ownership on risk management for your service area and assess and mitigate financial and Non-Financial risk while executing complex business processes, in order to protect the organization from undue risks.
- Communicate to a diverse audience in an open, transparent, and convincing manner the organization’s strategy; challenge colleagues to align with the overall Group strategy and relay the macro and micro-trends and reality impacting the organization’s position.
- Use knowledge, skills, and experience to provide superior service provisioning while training and coaching team members to grow in these capabilities and the interpretation and application of operational data.
- Thrive in complexity – you are able to succeed despite uncertainty; is highly collaborative, constructive, and results-driven.
Who are we looking for:
- We’re looking for a colleague who embodies ING’s Orange Code behaviors:
- You take it on and make it happen.
- You help others to be successful.
- You’re always a step ahead.
- As a Management Team member, we need a colleague who wants to help the organization as a whole to succeed; who can take big plans and break them down into daily actions; who cares about the well-being and happiness of their team.
Education and Experience:
- University degree
- 10+ years’ relevant experience, particularly in the area of Service Delivery, Banking Operations.
- 5+ years of experience in leading teams.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.