Way of Working Coach / Agile Coach
Project & Programme Management | Professional | Warszawa | REQ-10068840
We are looking for you, if you:
- want to be the best consultant in our organization in the areas of: Agile, Team Topology, OKRs, Lean Management, Change Management, Coaching, effective communication and cooperation, leadership,
- have experience in the agile environment in one of the roles: Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Change Agent, Manager, Leader,
- have successfully introduced positive changes at the organizational level and have experience in working with management,
- know in practice the following approaches: Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Agile scaling,
- have high communication and negotiation skills,
- have friendly attitude, team spirit, ability and willingness to share knowledge also among team members,
- are willing to work in a hybrid model - matching work from the office with the needs of the stakeholders and the team (on average approx. 2 days per week, taking into account potential delegations to Warsaw or Katowice).
English level - B2/C1
You'll get extra points for:
- confirming your knowledge about agility with certification (PSM, PSPO, KMP or similar).
- providing our stakeholders with the best possible advice and support, to boost the way they achieve their business goals,
- enhancing transparency of cooperation of experts from various business domains, enabling inspect & adapt mindset,
- supporting leaders, product managers and teams in raising effectiveness of their work - especially when working in scale,
- nurturing Agile mindset in those places within organization, where Agile is still not a common approach,
- responsibility for ensuring effective cooperation with internal stakeholders, based on shared goals,
- creating and supporting strong Team Supporters community within our company to assure efficient, self-organizing Teams equipped in the most up to date tools, professional skills and agile mindset,
- supporting organization in maximizing value delivery, both in the field of organizational design and change management processes as well as smart use of metrics and data.
Information about the squad:
As the Agile/Way of Working Coaching team, we are focused on teamwork, exchange of knowledge, experience and intellectual sparring.
The diversity of our competences and the directions in which we develop helps us in becoming top experts. Additionally, we are involved in the largest cross-organizational and cross-country projects and we conduct internal trainings/workshops in areas that meet the needs of teams, leaders and management.
We are the agents, ambassadors and activators of the constant change which is perceived by us as an opportunity and possibility to have a real impact on ING Hubs.
The role naming convention in the global ING job architecture will be “Way of Working Coach III”.
We kindly inform you that we will get in touch only with the chosen candidates. If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here.
Well-thought-out development plans will help you spread your wings.
Gain from the knowledge of our experts and take the opportunity to obtain certificates.
Develop the skills you care the most about, thanks to the high training budget.
Use the latest technologies and their capabilities in diverse projects.
Work on interesting and international projects that will enable you to meet people from all over the world.
Improve your language skills on a course tailored to your proficiency level.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones health with LUX MED private medical care.
A healthy body, healthy mind! Find it out with our sports programs.
Do you ride a bike? So do we, that's why we provide everything you need - a parking, shower and lockers.
Take a break in one of our chillout zones! Enjoy Xboxes, table tennis, billiards, table football, comfy chairs, etc.
Spend time with family and friends and have fun at company events.
In our company, we focus on feedback from each employee, both anonymous and direct.
After the trial period, we offer an employment contract.
On the first day of your employment, you will be provided with all essential equipment, i.e. work phone, laptop, an additional monitor and your own desk.
At ING Hubs Poland you can receive an annual bonus – its amount is based on the assessment of your work.
Start work between 7.00 and 9.00 and adjust the work to yourself, not the other way around.
We come to the office when our presence is conducive to cooperation.
Use the fully equipped kitchen that you will find on each floor. Enjoy a cup of delicious coffee or tea.