Business Analyst Banking Onboarding Processes
Impiegato | Sales | Lombardia | 2024-02-06 | 069353
The Business Analyst Banking Onboarding Processes, working as a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) in the Agile Organization, has end-to-end responsibility for the analysis, management, harmonization of e2e customer processes across ING acquisition products, commercial products, services, channels (App and Web) with a view to achieve an optimum customer experience, improve process efficiency and time to activation. In particular she/he will work in a squad within ING’s Agile organization, and, together with other team members, develops and leads execution of a digital content strategy that supports growth, redesign and transformation of onboarding and related digital assets and processes.
Position requires excellent communication skills, excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, an orientation to details and process, ability to work and maintain composure under tight deadlines, expertise in translate business needs into technical requirements, knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer impacts, as well as knowledge about usability/user experience principles and best practices.
This position also demands ability to work collaboratively in multi-functional and international teams.
- Starting from requirements identifies and understand IT impacts on the different applications and processes
- Translates business requirements in IT requirements, providing all the information needed for development phase and helping other CJEs to speak in a correct IT language
- Knows IT processes and ensures the Definition of Ready for Sprint in terms of IT dependencies and risk
- Collaborate in a structured way and design together with product Tribe, UX, Risk Parties, Operations the new functionalities according to strategic operating models
- Be able to map our onboarding processes from a “functional” point of view to highlight macro-steps and/or sub-processes
- Be able to to build reports for department usage and analyze data provided by other Bank department
- Functional test definition and execution
- Training of the end users
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s in economics or engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a business analyst within financial industry and within an international and complex environment
- Experience of IT project and working effectively across functions (e.g. Sales areas, Legal, Compliance, Transparency, Privacy, Credit Risk, Finance)
- Experience in use of content management systems
- Experience on Digital Process and Digital Capabilities related to onboarding
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Data analyst mindset and capabilities needed for a data fluency approach and environment
- Strong knowledge of retail banking business
- Fluent Italian and English language
Location: Milan (hybrid)
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional.
Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "a step ahead"? Apply now!
The benefits of joining ING
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
Super flexible smart working
Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
Commitment to sustainability
Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.