Impiegato | Tech | Lombardia | 2024-02-08 | 069367
ING is looking for an IAM (Identity and Access Management) Specialist in our IAM area, focused on providing cross-functional services and guidance within the entity domain, to support an effective and efficient consumption of IAM services throughout ING.
The main activities are:
- Provide support and guidance on executing IAM and achieving and maintaining compliance.
- Implement, maintain and enforce IAM governance, IAM processes and a user access model (i.e. role model).
- Raise IAM awareness and provide IAM training to the organization.
Provide support and guidance on executing IAM and achieving and maintaining compliance:
- Support business process owners, line managers, asset owners, IT custodians, role owners, and other stakeholders in implementing the Global IAM Operating Model and accompanying IAM policies.
- Support business process owners, line managers and asset owners in defining role requirements in accordance with the user access model.
- Facilitate business process owners, line managers and asset owners in defining and implementing Segregation of Duties requirements.
- Monitor IAM related high-risk findings, and support in following-up the corresponding deficiencies.
- Support IAM projects or projects that have a relationship with IAM.
- Utilize and consolidate best and standardized IAM practices, in a way that they can be reused to support relevant stakeholders.
- When required, refine the provided best and standardized IAM practices to ensure they are aligned with domain specific IAM implementation.
Implement, maintain and enforce IAM governance, IAM processes and a user access model (i.e. role model):
- Implement and manage local IAM governance model and IAM processes in accordance with the Global ING IAM policies.
- Define, implement and manage a local user access model in accordance with the Global ING IAM policies.
- Coordinate and execute role creation, maintenance and deletion based on requirements from business owners, line managers, role owners and asset owners and in accordance with the user access model.
- Administer and maintain role data model in IAM tooling.
- Define and maintain Segregation of Duties matrices (responsible), based on input from business process owners, line managers and asset owners (accountable).
- Continuously improve the local implementation of the IAM processes and user access model.
- Enforce and Monitor the adherence to IAM processes and user access model.
- First escalation instance for potential violations to IAM processes and user access model.
Raise IAM awareness and provide IAM training:
- Raise awareness regarding IAM in general, Global ING IAM policies and local implementation of IAM (e.g. IAM processes and user access model).
- Coordinate IAM training and ensure all relevant stakeholders are trained on the subject of IAM.
- Provide IAM related training to stakeholders. Training materials will be provided by Global ING IAM (GIAM).
- Provide input for the IAM training materials and methods to GIAM (for improvement purposes).
- Report on the progress of training relevant stakeholders on the subject of IAM to GIAM.
You have a background in Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics and you also have at least 5 years of experience in/affinity with the following areas:
- Access Controls;
- Privileged Access Management;
- Multifactor authentication;
- Segregation of duties:
- Single sign-on;
- Strong computer knowledge on Infrastructure and Operating Systems
- Strong understanding of Active Directory objects and structures
- Detailed working knowledge of IT and information security and risk management best practices
- Experienced with implementation of controls to build and enhance the global risk and compliance program
- Determination to continuously develop your (technical) expertise and knowledge;
- Ability to prioritize and succeed on multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
- Excellent writing & reporting skills in English;
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and service oriented skills
- Ability to work with an international environment.
- Knowledge in the financial sector.
- Ability to multi-task, self-direct, manage deadlines and team-oriented
Location: Milan (Hybrid
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional.
Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "a step ahead"? Apply now!
The benefits of joining ING
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
- Super flexible smart working
- Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
- Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
- International Environment
- Commitment to sustainability
- Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
- Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
- A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
- And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.