Network Security Specialist
Impiegato | Tech | Lombardia | 2024-02-08 | 069368
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Network Security Specialist. A Team-player that is technically passionate, proud of his/her craft, solution-focused and broadly developed on security operation disciplines including experience with major networking products vendors & being familiar with security services and technologies. Overall, we ensure that IT Security is part of our DNA.
You will be based out of Milan and working in a fast-moving environment consisting of IT engineers in various tribes across the organization.
Within CISO organization, together with the people in your team, you are responsible for implementing IT Security capabilities and monitoring the risk posture throughout. You’re familiar with the application environments & infrastructure within ING Bank Italy. Preferably you have been a Network Security Engineer to easily participate various technical (security) discussions and drive the integration of IT Security in the platform architecture. You continue to monitor implemented rules & raise the security posture with continual improvements.
This will be a challenging work environment with extensive, innovative developments. We are learning every day.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in one of following areas: Network Security, DC Network, DCN etc.
- You have experience with major networking products vendors (Palo Alto, Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Microsoft, Google).
- You are familiar with security services and technologies (firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF, SIEM, DLP),
- You are interested in IT security and want to improve your skills in this area.
Nice to have:
- IT Security related certifications: e.g., CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, CompTIA Security+,
- Official vendor certifications confirming IT knowledge.
- IT Risk management knowledge.
- You have problem Analysis and Solving Ability to identify problems, analyze key information and make connections, to find appropriate solutions.
- You have Influencing Skills to gain support for ideas and solutions relying on persuasion rather than authority to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- You are oriented on Result and Delivery to complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner.
Location: Milan (Hybrid
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional.
Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "a step ahead"? Apply now!
The benefits of joining ING
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
- Super flexible smart working
- Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
- Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
- International Environment
- Commitment to sustainability
- Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
- Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
- A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
- And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.