Impiegato | Websites Management, Internet & Mobile Banking | Lombardia | 2023-11-07 | 069066
You help us shape the future of our digital channels. The purpose of these UX activities is to increase customer satisfaction, user-friendliness and accessibility of ING’s digital services, to increase customer engagement and conversion rates. You will work closely with the business and delivery squads in a cross-country and cross-functional Agile environment to ensure that what is delivered meets customer needs and our quality standards. You’ll investigate users’ problems and make design decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data, keeping end-to-end responsibility for designing engaging omnichannel experiences for our customers.
- As part of an internal UX Design Team you’ll provide your expertise to shape and improve the digital banking experience both in web and mobile App, and to support the conversion goals of the Bank.
- Closely collaborate with Product departments to contribute to the evolution of ING products and services, advocate for users and support the company to deliver the best possible experiences for our customers.
- Generate clear ideas, design concepts, prototypes and final designs of creative assets from beginning to end, considering technology and regulatory constraints.
- Spread a user-centric and evidence-driven culture across our organization.
Requirements and skills
- 3-5 years of experience as UX Designer/Interaction Designer. Experience in a bank or in a financial company is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of prototyping and visual design with Figma
- Experience in User Research and User Testing activities
- Knowledge of Digital Analytics concepts, metrics and tools is a plus
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Open minded and truly interested in listening, investigating and understanding others’ people expectations and point of view
- Fluent English both written and spoken
Type of contract: Permanent
ING offers many opportunities to build a diverse and rewarding career. You will be joining an international innovative digital bank, the first in Italy to adopt a fully flexible smart working model, and you will be working in a stimulating environment where you can grow both as an individual and as a professional. Our purpose - empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business - represents our belief in people’s potential. We don’t judge, coach or to tell people how to live their lives. We empower people and businesses to realize their own vision for a better future.
#doyourthing is our brand direction with us each and every day. It is how we articulate our purpose and our promise to make banking frictionless to the world. ‘do your thing’ is about people being free to live the life they want to live, knowing that they will make their world a little better for it.
Do you think you are "a step ahead"? Apply now!
The benefits of joining ING
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
- Super flexible smart working
- Competitive base salaries and performance based bonuses
- Diverse cultures & Innovative mindsets
- International Environment
- Commitment to sustainability
- Lots of training development opportunities to help you grow
- Lots of moments dedicated to physical and mental well-being
- A special day off when it is your birthday: we call it #doyourbirthday!
- And of course we can’t forget: free water & coffee at the office!
Diversity is a fundamental element of our corporate culture, and we are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the value of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.