'Happy Trainees' label
We are pleased to announce that ING Luxembourg has just been awarded the ‘Happy Trainees’ label that rewards our trainees integration, follow-up and management policy.
This distinction initiated in France makes us very proud for two reasons:
- We have been awarded this label as from our 1st appearance. Besides, we are the only company in Luxembourg that won this award (more than 800 companies in total participated);
- This distinction is awarded on the sole basis of the answers our interns gave to a questionnaire. I therefore thank them for their attendance and the recognition of our support and efforts.
We are very delighted about this new label and now we need to focus on the main lessons learned from this survey. I will mention three of them:
- 87,5% of our interns would recommend someone to work as an intern at ING Luxembourg;
- On basis of our interns’ votes, we achieved the high score of 4, which positions us among the first companies that were awarded;
- Our strengths are the professional growth that our internships offer, an environment that motivates and encourages our interns to learn, the relationship with the management and the ‘fun’ component.