Product Owner - Credit Risk Modelling (m/f) - Lending Tribe
Employee | Lending | Professional | 2020-06-02 | 059473
Product Owner (m/f)
ING Luxembourg is looking for a Product Owner Credit Risk Modelling (m/f), who will be in charge of his own Modelling Squad and part of the Lending Tribe. The aim of this tribe is to offer, develop and maintain all ING customers (internal and external) the best Lending experience possible as well as coping with regulators (local and international) requirement on time.
As a Product Owner ...
- Together with other POs, Chapter Lead and the Tribe lead, you own delivery of the Tribe’s purpose. Jointly you are responsible from end-to-end for the products and services of the Tribe, from vision to delivery
- You deliver input to the Tribe Lead and Chapter Lead on status and plans, along with impediments, improvements and dependencies; you update the TL and others POs on new developments that can have an impact on the portfolio
- You manage stakeholders, prioritize the backlog, and are clear about the product vision to guide your Squad, keep focus and solve impediments
- You ensure that Squad improvements & development ideas are aligned with the product vision and how to get there
The Product Owner develops the Squad purpose, the product vision and defines the steps to get there. He/she defines the priorities, manages the backlog and relevant stakeholders, and ultimately delivers value for the customer with his/her Squad. The PO is combining Customer Journey Expert function and important additional responsibilities. He/she is part of the Tribe leadership team and is a key support for the Tribe Lead to deliver the Tribe purpose.
PO works first and foremost as team member, and is part of a chapter in which craftsmanship is continuously developed. He/she is not the hierarchical responsible of the Squad members but participates in their performance evaluation in collaboration with the Chapter Lead and the Agile Coach. The PO has a functional responsibility on the Squad’s members.
The role of PO is definitely a dynamic one in a positive and challenging environment. The PO is a role model, both in mindset and behavior, within ING's Agile organization ! If you look for a new challenge having a significant impact on the organization, apply immediately and join the Tribe!
Your profile :
- Master degree, with at least 5 years of experience in Credit Risk Modelling.
- Experience as Product Owner/ Project Manager / Product Manager .
- Strong and large knowledge of Credit and Financial Risk parameters such as lending products (wide scope from Retail to Corporate), asset recovery, covers, RWA, etc
Competencies / Behaviour :
- Be able to manage a very diverse set of stakeholders with very different priorities
- Dare to challenge : keep one eye on the purpose & focus on value instead of tasks
- Share responsibility for backlog management with the Squad
- Define the top priorities and keep in mind at all times
- Know the Squad’s cross-functional disciplines and invest in these relationships
- Ensure early and continuous involvement
- Be curious, invest time to master your end-to-end product processes and stay up to date on markets trends, risks and product information
- Know what is going on with the customer, put himself/ herself in customers’ shoes, assess the wishes and needs of customers and anticipate on this
- Have strong analytical & judgement skills to recognize key information, identify problem, establish connections and validate before acting
- Have deep knowledge of the customer’s business and banking processes and integrate acquired knowledge into performance of tasks
- Think in strategic priorities terms - based on professional expertise, be able to develop a long-term vision
- Take initiatives to improve products, processes and channel policies – ensure that creative ideas are implemented to support the agile organization & to perform as a team, trust and encourage each other and give feedback to promote continuous improvement & team development
- Fluent in English & French.
- German and/or Luxembourgish is considered as an asset