18 October 2019 ... min read Listen
Stagiaire - Cross Asset Structured Products Sales
Traineeship | Wholesale Banking | Jeunes diplômés | 2019-08-30 | 055939
Cross Asset Structured Products Sales Trainee (m/f)
- Novembre 2019-
As a Financial Markets Sales Trainee you will:
- Support the distribution and the secondary market of structured products;
- Structure investment or hedging solutions for clients;
- Assist in preparing client presentations and support Sales in preparing pitches for prospect presentation;
- Verify the reporting of structured products;
- Be in contact with a wide range of people within ING Group worldwide: derivatives traders and structuring teams, middle and back offices as well as other support functions (legal, compliance, etc.).
Products: the whole range of FM structured & derivative products with various underlyings (interest rates, equities, credit, commodities and forex).
Client segments: internal and external clients (corporate and financial institutions) directly and/or through Commercial Banking relationship managers.
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Bloomberg, Reuters, VBA will be considered as an asset;
- Business languages are English & French. All additional language (Dutch, German, or Luxembourgish) will be considered as an advantage;
- Eagerness to learn ;
- Good organizational, analytical & commercial skills;
- Feeling for figures, passion for the markets;
- Knowledge in derivatives, greeks and fixed-income, Structured products will be considered as an asset;
- Team player.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding academic track record from a recognized college or university with a Major in Finance: Business Schools, Tier 1 Universities and Engineering Schools.
Previous internship experience in investment banking, audit or finance is desirable.
Your work environment :
The Financial Markets Department is in charge of the bank’s trading and sales activities, offering its customers (private, corporate and institutional clients) a global service before and after sales (monitoring and reporting).
ING is one of the world’s leading financial groups. With more than 53 000 employees, ING offers banking, insurance and asset management services to more than 33 million clients in 40 different countries.
In Luxembourg, our clients are individuals, small and large corporations as well as institutions. ING employs around 830 people and offers a wide range of financial services (banking, insurance, leasing).