Business Analyst - Lending Tribe (m/f)
Employee | Administration & Operations | Starter / Graduates | 2022-06-28 | 066424
Business Analyst / Customer Journey Expert (Lending Tribe) (m/f)
ING Luxembourg is looking for a Business Analyst / Customer Journey Expert (m/f), who will be working in the Lending Tribe. The aim of this Tribe is to aim at keeping a safe and sound lending activity for the bank while delivering the best lending journey ever to all our customers.
Organised in 3 areas, the structure will bring focus to meet the differing needs of our customers - internal and external, as well as a team of experts to drive compliancy to keep the bank safe and secure.
As a Customer Journey Expert, your mission is to design, create or improve Lending solutions (process, products and tools) in the following areas:
Retail Consumer and Private Banking Lending
- SME and Mid-Corporate Lending solutions
- Wholesale and Institutional Lending solutions
As a Customer Journey Expert in a Squad within ING's Agile organization, you work together with other experts to achieve the Squad's mission. This involves the implementation of the following activities:
- Contribute actively to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging. You act as a moderator and enhance the way of working structurally. You ensure that priorities are made.
- Participate in the Chapter meetings and in the standard scrum events for the Squad stand up, refinement, review and retrospectives.
- Undertake data analyses and interviews and introduce measuring instruments to understand how to improve the customer journey. You ensure all suggestions for improvements and solutions are validated by data.
- Optimize processes in a customer friendly way to maximize customer and business value.
- Deliver the customer journey strategy, manage the stakeholders, formulate the product/service-, process- and channel policy in line with external regulations, risk and compliance policies.
- Truly understand your products, services and customer processes end-to-end and you keep this knowledge up to date.
- Have deep understanding of the customer journey by monitoring customer satisfaction, availability, costs/revenue and process quality.
- Can be involved in resolving customer complaints & incidents.
- Develop new techniques, new monitoring standards for ING, new products & process and improve current ones by applying your expertise.
- Apply expert distribution knowledge to develop new and improve current distribution practices that set market standards.
- Could be external speaker and contribute to industry knowledge.
Competencies / Behaviour
- Ability to manage a very diverse set of stakeholders with very different priorities.
- Being curious, invest time to master your end-to-end product processes and stay up to date on markets trends, risks and product information.
- Knowing what is going on with the customer, put himself/ herself in customers’ shoes, assess the wishes and needs of customers and anticipate on this.
- Having strong analytical & judgement skills to recognize key information, identify problem, establish connections and validate before acting.
- Having deep knowledge of the customer’s business and banking processes and integrate acquired knowledge into performance of tasks.
- Ability to develop a long-term vision
- Ability to take initiatives to improve products, processes and channel policies – ensure that creative ideas are implemented.
- Supporting the agile organization & to perform as a team, trust and encourage each other and give feedback to promote continuous improvement & team development.
- Focusing on what you’re good at as your role covers a wide area of activities.
- Master or Bachelor degree, with at least 3 years of experience in similar job.
- Specific knowledge Lending activities or Credit Risk Management will be considered as an asset
- Fluent in English & French.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.