Business Analyst / Sourcing Officer (m/f)
Temporaire / CDD | Technologies de l'information | Jeunes diplômés | 2021-10-27 | 062762
ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Business Analyst / Sourcing Officer (m/f)
(Fixed-term contract – 6 months)
We are looking for 1 full time Business Analyst / Sourcing Officer (m/f), with relevant knowledge on the European Banking Authority (EBA GL/2019/02) Guidelines on outsourcing arrangements.
This person will join the expert team ‘Sourcing’, that is part of Center of Expertise ‘Way of working’ during 6 months.
1. Conduct service Management activities, which involves:
- The management of all Intra-Group contracts: coordinating the negotiations and insuring the signature of the contracts in due time,
- Ensuring that all Third-Party contracts are executed in due time,
- The safe- and record-keeping of these contracts in the dedicated tools; monitoring and input of all the data linked to sourcing activities in the dedicated tools,
- The participation to ING Group service review meetings with local businesses and the follow-up of the key performance indicators of the respective sourced activities,
- The monitoring of the budget allocated to sourcing and follow-up of the effective costs on a monthly basis.
2. Set-up Change Management activities:
- Specifically, within the context of the creation of the local Center of Expertise, the Sourcing Officer will provide support to the Sourcing Expert team lead to achieve with a project-based mindset:
- full compliance with the Sourcing EBA guidelines (i.e. coordination of the alignment of Intra-Group and third Party contracts, …),
- full compliance with ING Group Policy, especially via the implementation of the controls of First Line of Defense related to Sourcing.
- The Sourcing Officer is committed to participate to/organize regular workshops with experts of the local three lines of Defense as well as with ING Group central teams.
3. Ensure that the Bank is and remains in control of its Intra-Group/Third-Party activities:
- Develop full mastery of the legal provisions and Group requirements in the matter of outsourcing,
- Set-up and maintain the Register of Intra-Group and Third-Party activities and be the contact point of ING Group and of the CSSF on that matter,
- Update on an ongoing basis the internal outsourcing policy in compliance with Group and legal requirements.
4. Support to manage the risks involved in sourcing arrangements:
- The Sourcing Officer contributes to the Bank’s global objective to keep the company safe by:
- Participating, together with the businesses and the Bank’s risk experts, in the detailed analysis of factors that can cause risks in all new sourcing initiatives
- Performing the monitoring of the identified risks during the different phases of the sourcing arrangements lifecycle
- Assisting the Sourcing Expert team lead in the preparation of the files to be presented to the CSSF.
In this job, you will need to:
- Interact with many stakeholders,
- Be a problem solver.
Competencies / Behavior :
You are someone who…
- Has strong banking knowledge (product and services),
- Is familiar with IT and/or Business Process outsourcing requirements (as defined in EBA GL/2019/02 Guidelines on outsourcing arrangements),
- Has strong communication skills (written & verbal),
- Is creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities,
- Is dynamic, flexible and well organized.
Experience & Degree:
- Master degree,
- Prior relevant experience in Banking domain.
- A very good knowledge of French is a must,
- English is also required.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.