Corporate Actions Officer
Employee | Administration & Operations | Professional | 2023-08-22 | REQ-10059653
ING Luxembourg is looking for a Corporate Actions officer.
Corporate Actions officer mission :
As a Corporate Actions officer, you will integrate the Corporate Actions team of the Securities & Financial Market Support Services.
Your mission will be to monitor, book all the payments, operations relating to Corporate Actions activity.
Tasks and responsibilities relating to Corporate Actions activity:
- Monitoring and processing of client’s instructions,
- Treasury advice relating to Corporate actions
- Monitoring and accounting on client’s account further to Sub-Custodian’s confirmations received
- Follow-up of Cash and Securities pending
- Activities must treated in respect to the different regulations in place
Technical and behaviour competencies:
- Bachelor level or experience of 3 years in Securities
- Excellent judgment and organizational skills
- Ability to work in full autonomy
- French and English fluency