Graduate Program - ITP - Risk Management Track
Employee | Risk Management | Starter / Graduates | Luxembourg | 2022-06-30 | 066455
ING International Talent Program 2022 - Risk
You are someone with:
A talent for taking it on and making it happen
An enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
A knack for always being a step ahead
We offer you:
Personal growth & challenging work
Open and dynamic environment
Progressive and forward looking mentality
The world of banking is changing faster than ever, enjoy the best international experience in our Risk Management traineeship
You learn more about the discipline Risk and the financial services sector. Our International Talent Programme also allows you to discover yourself through a wide selection of trainings tailored to your needs.
We’re a global banking corporation with a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, agile way of working and pleasant work environment. Luxembourg is our headquarters and the world is our office.
ING Luxembourg aims to satisfy the varied requirements of its customers, individuals and professionals alike, in the best possible manner.
Its various teams consist of specialists with extensive know-how in their field. Not only are they trained in the latest financial management techniques, but they can also rely on the commercial relations and experience of a large international group.
With over 53,000 colleagues working in 40 countries around the world, we provide financial services to around 38.4 million customers. We like our world, we like its people and we do business the responsible way. And we welcome talented minds that think alike.
Your ITP Journey within ING Luxembourg
Your journey will be an eighteen-month trip and will be consist of three six-month steps. Two possibles tracks within the risk department : A Financial Risk Track or a Non-Financial Risk Track
For instance for the NFR track, your first assignment could be as a compliance officer and then the second one could be as a legal officer
On the other hand, a first relevant step in the financial risk would be as a market risk analyst, and then as a credit risk analyst.
For you third rotation, you will join a risk department in another European entity in the ING Group. (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany...).
At the end of the program, you will come back ING Luxembourg with a permanent position within Risk.
With ITP Programme you can expect…
- A variety of experiences: in order to get an in-depth knowledge of our products and market, you will take on roles in line with your Risk track.
- Accelerated rotation: you stay in each role for about 6 months.
- Professional& Personal development: through a comprehensive training program on Banking knowledge & Leadership skills. The completion of the CFA certification is part of it for all tracks.
- An international dimension: as part of the ITP, through trainings and assignment abroad, encouraging you to develop yourself as a global citizen.
- The right balance between autonomy and support: you get a chance to act independently within a transparent framework of responsibilities and tasks, with constant support of your direct manager and your HR Talent Manager to guide you through the program.
To apply you need to
To apply for the ITP you should have a recent Master’s degree in Finance, Law, Compliance, or and a maximum of two years of work experience. You must be fluent in English and French.
You should be customer-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a real team player.
Above all, we’re really looking for is a stand-out capacity for leadership.