Intern Business Intelligence / Analyst - developer
STUDENT | Tech | Student | 2023-11-07 | REQ-10059952
In an Agile environment organized in Tribes & Squads, your role is to contribute to the Squad’s “Data Platform” activities.
As an Analyst-developer, you will have the opportunity to design, develop, test, deliver and document applications around the Data Warehouse reporting solutions.
In this job, you will need to:
• Be autonomous in users’ stories completion of the squad’s backlog;
• Propose and implement reliable solutions in line with guidelines (performance, availability, security…);
• Understand business needs;
• Actively participate to ING Group cross-border solutions and projects;
• Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies: Daily Stand Up meeting, Planning, Review, Retrospectives;
• Solve production problems / incidents in an efficient way;
• Share your knowledge within chapter Tech Data Management & Support Functions.
Competencies / Behaviour:
You are someone who…
• Is a team player, putting the team first;
• Is creative, analytical & innovative;
• Is dynamic, flexible and well organized;
• Has an interest for Business Intelligence.
• Has the ability to work according to the Agile way;
• Has strong communication skills (written & verbal);
• Data warehousing concepts & techniques (dimensional modelling);
• SQL and PL/SQL languages;
• Oracle Databases;
• Operating systems (Windows, Linux, …).
• Reporting tool (Business Objects or others);
• ETL tool (Data Stage or others);
• Knowledge of Git, Azure DevOps, SAS and Python.
• Master degree in computer science;
• French is a must;
• A good knowledge of English is required;