KYC Outreach Analyst (m/f)
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Starter / Graduates | 2021-07-23 | 062328
ING Luxembourg is looking for:
KYC Outreach Analyst (m/f)
ING Luxembourg Wholesale Banking is recruiting a KYC Outreach Analyst (m/f) to join his client services team. Under the supervision of the local KYC Outreach Team Leader you will act as an analyst for the KYC Outreach function.
KYC Client Outreach function is responsible for supporting Know Your Client (KYC) execution in accordance with ING compliance policies and procedures. An analyst within the team will be responsible for engaging with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis and ensuring the uninterrupted flow of communications between parties. An analyst will ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory and ING standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements for both new and existing clients.
As KYC Outreach Analyst, your main missions will be:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis (sales, compliance, client administration, clients, etc.),
- Ensure KYC is performed in line with regulatory and internal ING requirements, including FATCA, CRS, ESR, MiFID,
- Understand and confidently communicate the KYC requirements to internal and external stakeholders (with account managers),
- Support and educate clients on KYC initiatives of the bank and general KYC/AML requirements,
- Acquire and maintain accurate KYC documentation,
- Validate provided documentation for reasonableness and completeness,
- Ensure high quality customer experience,
- Monitoring and supervision of KYC control environment.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Highly analytical person with ability to recognize important information and identify risks,
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail,
- Ability to deliver to a high standard under pressure and short deadlines,
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Good knowledge of MS office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Previous experience in KYC/AML in a client facing environment,
- A first experience in this area would be considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English and French, any other language would be considered as an asset.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.