KYT Officer (m/f)
Employé / CDI | Administration / Back Office | Expérimentés | 2020-02-18 | 058967
Within its ClientAdministration Department, ING Luxembourg islooking for KYT Officer.
- Monitor and perform controls on pre-trade transactions against external and internal sanctions lists;
- Monitor and perform control post-trade transactions regarding AML/CTF requirements in order to detect suspicious transactions;
- Liaise with the Front Office for the handling of alerts and reaching out to clients as the case may be;
- Manage case escalation process with Compliance;
- Understand and assist in the maintenance of the suspicious transactions monitoring tools;
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date internal policies and procedures in line with the applicable laws and regulations;
- Work together with all the teams involved in order to improve the process and its efficiency.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Finance, Economics or a related field;
- Familiar with the relevant rules and regulations regarding the financial sector;
- Experience of 2-3 years in Payments, Client Relationship or Risk area within the financial sector;
- Fluent in French and English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
- Team player, proactive and solution-oriented;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic;
- High level of integrity, transparency and honesty.
ING is one of theworld’s leading financial groups. With more than 53,000 employees, ING providesbanking, insurance and asset management services to more than 48 millionclients in 40 countries. In Luxembourg, our clients are private individuals,small companies and major corporations, as well as institutions. ING Luxembourgemploys nearly 800 people and offers a vast range of financial services(banking, insurance, leasing and asset management).