Senior Product Manager
Employé / CDI | Product Management | Expérimentés | 2020-05-07 | 059318
Senior ProductManager (m/f)
ING SolutionsInvestment Management (‘ISIM’) is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to support the current and planneddevelopments of its activities in Luxembourg.
ISIM is a subsidiaryof ING Luxembourg. ISIM benefits from the status of a “Super ManCo” as it hasthe licenses to manage both UCITS and Alternative Investment Fund (AIF).
ISIM overseesInvestment Funds (mainly UCITS) distributed by ING group entities.
Launched in 2014, ISIMis the ManCo of ING Group and is pursuing its development as a key tool forInvestment Fund solutions within ING Group.
ISIM is looking for a Sr.Product Manager to reinforce its team in the context of the development of itsactivity.
Your mission will consist in managing ourinvestment products range. As Sr. Product Manager, you will work incollaboration with all the business lines but most specifically with theDistribution Team.
Within ING Solutions Investment Management, youwill have to:
- Manage and optimize the range of funds distributed by ISIM. In a nutshell, product development or change consists in realizing an internal and external analysis, a business case, the implementation coordination, the after-sales follow up in close cooperation with several internal stakeholders (Sales, Financial, Portfolio Management, Risk, Legal, Marketing, IT…) and external providers (third party providers);
- Implement a product/service strategy based on ISIM’s and Group’s strategy;
- Ensure and monitor the price-fixing of your product range taking into account internal (income/costs) and external (competition/market) factors;
- Implement EMT version 3.0;
- Implement PRIIPS KID methodology in the fund range of ISIM;
- Bring your personal expertise in products into diverse commercial and non-commercial initiatives by performing analyses (behavioral, USP, (re)pricing strategy,…) in order to help the Relationship Managers in the commercial support. You will have to strongly follow fund regulation and technical evolutions in the business and be the first line technical expert on fund specificities towards the clients of ISIM. As Sr. Product Manager you will also be the main contact between the first and second line within ISIM.
- Fluency in French and English, knowledge of Dutch (and other languages) being an asset
- Strong knowledge of the fund industry (min. 5years) and all linked technical aspects
- Excellent organisation skills
- Rigorous and good attention to details
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Team player with good communication skills (both oral and written)
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)