Legal Advisor - Management Company (m/f)
Employé / CDI | Conformité / Juridique / Fiscalité | Expérimentés | 2022-08-04 | 066687
Legal Advisor ManCo (m/f)
ING Solutions Investment Management (ISIM) is looking for a Legal Advisor ManCo to support the current and planned developments of its activities in Luxembourg.
Your working environment
ISIM is a subsidiary of ING Luxembourg. ISIM benefits from the status of a “Super ManCo” as it has the licenses to manage both UCITS and Alternative Investment Fund (AIF). ISIM oversees Investment Funds distributed by ING Group entities.
Launched in 2014, ISIM is the ManCo of ING Group and is pursuing its development as a key tool for Investment Fund solutions within ING Group offering Luxembourg and foreign funds.
As Legal Advisor, you will:
- Draft prospectus, articles of incorporation/management regulations, notices to shareholders, board resolutions and all necessary legal documents (including those to be filed with local supervisory authorities)
- Liaise with supervisory authorities and governing bodies
- Assist the Project Team for the on-boarding, the launch and the restructuring of Luxembourg, Belgian, Irish and Dutch investment funds managed by ISIM in close relationship with regulatory authorities and, as the case may be, external legal advisors
- Prepare, review and discuss the agreements/contracts within the framework of the services proposed (management company, distribution, investment management, central administration, depositary agreement, etc.)
- Ensure the legal watch of the Management Company by contributing to the legal dashboard and analysing the impacts of new legislations related to investment funds and management companies
- Share knowledge with the other functions within the Management Company
- Ensure the oversight of the corporate legal activity of the Management Company and the investment funds and the Management Company managed by ISIM
This position is a great opportunity to:
- Join the Management Company of one of the leading banks in Luxembourg
- Have a contributing role in the development of the structure, allowing for a spirit of initiative
- Develop and benefit from training on-the-job thanks to an expert team
- Work in a convivial and dynamic environment of a human-size company but integrated within a large group
- Benefit from a wide range of tasks and some autonomy, including multiple contacts with internal and external representatives
Knowledge and experience
- Master in Law or in economics/finance
- Practical experience in the fund industry in a similar position
- Knowledge of:
- legal/ regulatory requirements and funds’ organization applicable to both UCITS and AIF;
- Luxembourg company law
- financial markets and products
- Knowledge of the investment fund Belgian, Dutch or Irish law would be considered as an asset
- Flexible and eager to learn
- Rigorous and critical scepticism
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Team player with good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Fluent in English is a must have, French and Dutch will be considered as an advantage.
Your work environment:
ING is a financial institution originating in the Netherlands, which offers banking, insurance and investment services to more than 61 million private, Corporate and Institutional clients in 40 countries. With more than 53,000 employees, our international group combines a number of different institutions, which offer services more and more under the unified ING label.
With its network of branches, ING Luxembourg’s mission is to satisfy, in the most appropriate manner possible, the needs, be they personal or professional, of its varied local and international customers. Its different teams are composed of specialists possessing a deep knowledge in the field of banking. Trained in the latest financial management techniques, they can rely on commercial relations and on the experience of a large international group.
Please find more information at: ing.jobs/Luxembourg/acceuil.htm