OPS Linux Engineer (m/f)
Employé / CDI | Technologies de l'information | Expérimentés | 2022-02-10 | 064493
NG Luxembourg is looking for:
OPS Linux Engineer (m/f)
In order to enforce the Infrastructure team within Delivery/Tech Platform, we are looking for one full time OPS Linux Engineer, with strong knowledge and experience on Linux platforms.
You will actively participate in a strategic project consisting in migrating our local AIX servers and running software to the newest target operating platform RedHat Enterprise linux.
You also may have, amongst other tasks, to administrate and support the existing environment, to put software and servers in place, to write installation and security procedures, …
This role requires strong collaboration and coordination skills with different internal and external stakeholders.
Competencies / Behaviour:
You are someone who…
- has true engineering skills;
- has strong communication skills (written & verbal) towards all levels;
- is creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities;
- respects deadlines and planning;
- is dynamic, flexible and well organized;
- is an authority in his domain and as such a reliable point of contact within the team;
- takes pride in developing the expertise of your team in line with the global bank strategy.
Technical competencies (specific for each OPS engineer type):
- Excellent knowledge of RedHat Enterprise Linux (6, 7, 8);
- Good knowledge of Ansible Tower, Satellite;
- Knowledge and experience in Middleware, monitoring is considered as an asset;
- Work independently and « results-oriented »;
- Agile, flexible, open-minded, hands-on and curious.
- Master or Bachelor degree in IT;
- Prior relevant experience in AIX migration projects and RedHat administration;
- Prior relevant experience (5-10 years) in Banking in the specified domains.
- A very good knowledge of French is a must;
- English is also required.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.