Real Estate Valuation Expert (m/f)
Employé / CDI | Product Management | Expérimentés | 2022-08-04 | 066688
Real Estate Valuation Expert (m/f)
ING Luxembourg is looking for a Real Estate Valuation Expert (m/f), who will be working in the Front Office Team . The aim of this function is to provide reliable, accurate and timely valuation of real estate assets (at origination and during the lifecycle) in order to appreciate the underlying risks and opportunities of such assets in the framework of both loans granted to clients as well as for the monitoring of the stock.
Your mission is to support the realisation of ING Luxembourg strategic objectives (business or regulatory) by assessing the financed real estate assets for sales and risk management purposes. Also, as a certified real estate valuation expert, you are in charge of complying to the legal requirement related to your task in terms of methodology, governance and tools.
As a Real Estate Valuation Expert, you will:
- Put in place and manage the real estate internal valuation governance (interactions with Sales forces, Segment / Tribes / Risk & Legal departments, Support functions, ING Group…);
- Prepare, animate and present recurrent meetings on the topic (new production, monitoring etc);
- Define valuation methodologies & tools in collaboration with Tribes Lead and Head of Sales and other ING entities;
- Ensure continuous compliancy of the area with respect to regulatory and internal policies / requirements;
- Undertake data analyses and interviews and ensure that all suggestions for improvements and solutions are validated by data;
- Build the skills, capabilities, tools and oversight to sustain those benefits over time;
- Monitor and improve valuations realisation;
- Initiate and develop market/competitive landscape research;
- Analyse price sensitivity, churn and Lost-won deals;
- Support predictive modelling as well as any internal or external data source useful for the accomplishment of your task;
- Be able to be involved in resolving customer complaints & incidents.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Be a certified Real Estate Valuer in accordance with applicable international, European and national standards, such as the International Valuation Standards Council, the European Group of Valuers’ Associations European Valuation Standards and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors standards.
- Ability to manage a very diverse set of stakeholders with very different priorities;
- Being curious, invest time to master your end-to-end processes and stay up to date on markets trends, risks and product information;
- Having strong analytical & judgement skills to recognize key information, identify problem, establish connections and validate before acting;
- Having deep knowledge of the customer’s business and banking processes and integrate acquired knowledge into performance of tasks;
- Ability to develop a long-term vision;
- Ability to take initiatives to improve processes and ensure that creative ideas are implemented;
- Supporting the agile organization & to perform as a team, trust and encourage each other and give feedback to promote continuous improvement & team development;
- Focusing on what you’re good at as your role covers a wide area of activities.
- Master or Bachelor degree, with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Specific knowledge of some of ING banking products (daily banking, savings, lending, investments, insurance) are required.
- French is mandatory, knowledge of English and Luxembourgish are strong pluses.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.