Central List Manager
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Amsterdam | 2020-11-18 | REQ-10031274
For our Global KYC Screening Pillar we are looking for an Central List Manager.
Compliance with (international) Financial Economic Crime regulations is essential for ING to continue offering products to its clients. As Central List Manager you will play a vital role to ensure compliance with these regulations in an effective and efficient way by making sure the screening lists are actual and of high quality for optimized screening results. You are part of the Central List Management Team, which is part of our Global KYC COO Screening Pillar organisation and interacts between Compliance and Operations. You will directly report to the CLM lead and hierarchical(HR) to the Expert Lead Operations in the Screening Pillar.
What you'll do
- Accurate and timely delivery of both internal and external lists and rules used in applications for customer-name screening and pre-transaction screening throughout ING globally;
- Reduce false positives by defining and creating rules;
- Accurate and meaningful hit-ratio testing and analysis of gaps before list and rule deployment including communication to stakeholders, as well as periodic regression testing and rules re-assessment;
- Advisory role on List Management activities;
- Identification and implementation of improvements in the existing processes;
- Project support as onboarding of new entities to the screening solution, software upgrades and overall improvement projects;
- Providing input to several meetings with stakeholders including CLM Oversight Group;
- Organize, participate and administrate the monthly CLMOG meeting, including tracking of action points;
- Deliver support and training materials to have a transparent process.
How to succeed
- At least HBO level of education;
- Affinity with IT applications and IT change initiatives;
- Knowledge of the AML&FEC domain and screening processes is a pre;
- Being precise and structured in the way of working
- Able to work under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English (both oral and written).
What we offer:
- Join a highly motivated team of professionals with international exposure. Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, which is rapidly changing on the back of changing client needs, regulatory requirements and funding constraints.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with great possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.