Contract Manager Coordinator
Medewerker | Human Resources | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2020-11-19 | REQ-10030485
Our ING Think Forward Strategy is all about empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and business. And it’s important that our Human Resources team can help ING to deliver the strategy. In order to do so, our Human Resources team has a People Vision - to build the craftsmanship and engagement of everyone at ING for them to deliver on the purpose and the strategy of our bank. We do this by creating greater leaders and better managers and by offering people services that create a differentiating employee experience.
In order to deliver the People Vision, our Human Resources team consists of three focus areas: People Services, Centres of Expertise and HR Business Partners. Recently, the three Human Resources areas embarked on a major Human Resources transformation program – HR unite - which aims to build an integrated Human Resources team with standardised processes, a single People Information System (Workday), solution building by globalized Centres of Expertise and a dedicated integrated People Services organisation. Whilst many milestones have been achieved so far, the program has entered its next phase and the vacancy for a Contract Manager Coordinator has arisen to create a positive impact on the execution of the services managed by Global People Services and on the further implementation of the HR unite program..
About our Team
As part of the Global People Services team, the Service Performance & Compliance team aims to make sure that within Global Human Resources we have and keep our Human Resources license to operate by having compliant processes, systems and executions (including performances) supported by the right policies and the right sourcing suppliers at the one hand, and at the other hand monitoring performance of Suppliers/Vendors and making sure the service delivery is in line or higher than contractually agreed.
The purpose of the Contract Manager Coordinator role is to make sure that the Contract Agreements between ING and the HR suppliers are set-up in line with ING’s rules and regulations. You will Co-ordinate/lead the process from start to finish (includes working closely together with Procurement, Legal, IT Risk, LVM, etc.). You will also coordinate the Change Management process incl. governance, request handling and contract amendments across INGs HR Function.
The role reports to the Head of Service Performance & Compliance. The role is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate/Lead (for smaller contracts) the “contract process” from start to finish (including collection of Business Requirements) and work closely together with Procurement, Legal, IT Risk, Compliance for the realisation of Contract Agreements
- Coordinate the management of the stakeholders of contract amendments
- Challenge and review local deviations to the Agreements and Schedules and escalate change requests to Global Head of Contract Management GHR for approval where necessary
- Update Agreements based on changes in (local) legislation and Local Implementation Agreement/EU Model clauses
- Archive local legally requirements and deviations received from ING countries and the supplier
- Work closely together with the Service Delivery Performance Lead for future contract amendments re KPI/SLA improvements
- Coordinate and prepare the regular review of existing GHR Contracts (eg organise the updates based on new Policies of ING)
- Deliver regular updates to the Service Performance Board(s) on the Sourcing status updates and the quality of the contracts (including proposals to improve were needed)
- Review proposals for all LVM 3rd party contracts (including Learning proposals from the non-HR Academies)
- Support and Execute the HR products & services catalogue
How to succeed
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to deal well with ambiguity and new content in broad range of situations
- You are a strong communicator and are able to present your analyses in a clear manner You easily adapt to a new environment
- Ability to work to tight, sometimes competing deadlines
- Your organisational sensitivity enables you to judge and weigh the importance of the requirements of stakeholders
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Tertiary education, preferably at Masters level in (business) administration, legal or a comparable field
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience (e.g. compliance, legal, risk) preferably in an operations environment, with a good understanding of INGs HR functions, services and processes
- Proven knowledge and understanding of key regulations impacting (outsourced) operations
- Experience with working in an international environment
- Change management and/or Agile methodology (desirable)
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.;
A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
Reimbursement for travel expenses;
24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days;
13th month salary;
Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
8% Holiday payment;
Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.