Customer Journey Expert Global Reference Data Management Squad
Medewerker | Informatie Technologie | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2020-09-10 | REQ-10029750
ING is looking for a Competent Customer Journey Expert (Business Analyst) to join the Global Reference Data Management Squad
For the Tribe Global Customer Data Management (GCDM) we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) to join our Juggernaut squad. The Juggernaut squad is responsible for developing and maintaining GRDM —short for Global Reference Data Management— a central platform to manage reference data within ING.
The purpose of the GCDM Tribe is to empower the ING Digital Platform by providing a single source of truth on the customer and deliver standardized customer lifecycle management processes and capabilities. The Tribe intensively works together with the TouchPoint Platform that facilitates ING’s new global platform architecture. GRDM is a SOx critical asset and a prerequisite for reliable data exchange on a global scale.
With GRDM you can store any data in tabular format. Authorised users can maintain the structure and content of these tables, create references between them, and set timeframes for which rows are effective. GRDM supports both file-based distribution and API-based retrieval of reference data.
In a world where the ING customer expects to be able to access his or her up-to-date data, wherever and whenever, it is the Juggernaut squad’s purpose to establish and maintain a trusted source of record for reference data. GRDM is growing rapidly and many internal ING teams want to connect. The Customer Journey expert we are looking for should onboard those teams and translate their business needs in standard services that fit in our global solution. The CJE is therefore responsible for the “what” side of change, i.e. for analysing, detailing and documenting requirements. Once the solution is developed, the CJE checks the quality of the deliverables.
The CJE will hierarchically report to the Tribe’s CJE Chapter where the craftmanship and best practises are shared, aligned and further developed. Functionally the CJE is part of the squad and works in close connection with the product owner on delivering value.
The Juggernaut squad is located in Amsterdam. The CJE that we are looking for will work from Amsterdam. Because of the global scope of GRDM, traveling to other ING locations can be part of the assignment. Successful remote collaboration skills are key, especially since our Reference Data Operations team is located in Manila.
What you will do:
- Be an ambassador of GRDM and everything that is reference data within ING.
- Align with internal stakeholders and translate their business needs into standardised GRDM services.
- Help your squad as the Customer Journey Expert by providing the stakeholder context and customer journey to the team.
- Develop requirements (written and diagrams as appropriate) throughout the product development in the form of Epics, Features and Stories. Facilitate refinement sessions to clarify and size requirements.
- Partner with your CJE peers (representatives of other squads) to create and maintain the shared craftsmanship skills and best practises.
- Facilitate the team’s coordinating sprint activities like refinement sessions.
- Communication with assigned stakeholders to set the expectation for the content of new features.
- Build up and share knowledge of the domain, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Experienced in bank or financial services customer processes.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail is key for this position.
- A proven track record of successful collaboration in an agile team.
- Conceptual thinker who can apply our data models and solutions in the complex environment of the consumer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced in working with user stories.
- Familiarity with the following concepts: UX design, APIs, Data Modelling and Taxonomy.
- Experienced in stakeholder management.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Autonomous and understanding of or experience with “Agile, Scrum”.
- Team player with a knowledge sharing mentality.
Preferred technical knowledge
- Experience in using data models
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Experience with DevOps
- Good knowledge of risk and security measures
- Acceptance testing