Global KYC CDD Sr. Operations Specialist
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2020-10-05 | REQ-10029764
As Global KYC CDD Sr. Operations Specialist you will be based in Warsaw, Bratislava or Manila preferable but other locations can be discussed. You will report into the Expert Lead CDD Operations in A’dam.
What you will do
- You support the Global CDD Ops designers and the Global CDD Ops Expert lead.
- You provide business guidance and expert accreditation for the KYC platform via non-continuous expertise support for the global squads.
- You provide expertise to any global project that requires your CDD Ops expertise. (eg setting-up new teams, sourcing/expanding centralized CDD-activities)
- You closely work together with the CDD Ops-locations around the globe to make sure you understand pressing topics, challenges, potential improvements or other operational excellence related topics
- Next to your field of expertise you are eager to learn about new relevant topics to further enlarge your scope of knowledge and expertise within the team.
- You contribute to the ING One Agile Way of Working and safeguard the Orange Code
- You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards.
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, expertise teams, squads, chapters, Front-Office organisations, and Service organisations both in central and local business lines.
- You give and ask for constructive feedback.
How to succeed
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Risk, Finance or Information Technology.
- Relevant track record of working in the area of KYC and thorough understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces.
- Specialism in either Data-mgt/populationmgt, Lean/Six Sigma-operationsmgt or CDD-Ops content
- Academic level and preferably a certification in FEC expertise area.
- Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set. Overall you have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate.
- Ability to facilitate decision-making to drive complex design issues to a conclusion.
- Strong organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests.
- Ability to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team; taking into account different habits, beliefs, languages and time-zones, etc.
- Ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
- Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
- Ability to ‘get people on board’ and ensure necessary buy-in from stakeholders.
- Willing to travel 4 - 8 weeks per year.
- Fluency in English.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Public transport pass
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
The Global KYC organisation is a new organisation within the COO domain. Its purpose is “Enabling people and organisations to use our banking services by ensuring a compliant and competitive KYC ecosystem.” Bringing all KYC related capabilities into one functionally steered organisation will support the standardisation of related processes, enhanced controls, shared tooling and the optimisation of operations across all of the business lines, helping us to achieve a more robust KYC environment that will strongly contribute to ING’s overall response towards more stringent regulatory requirements in this area and beyond.
The Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardised solutions in the area of KYC-related regulations as well as supporting realising operational excellence. In the Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. You will be part of managing and supporting the transformation towards this global organisation and as such contribute significantly to the realisation of the One Agile Way of Working methodology within ING.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.