KYC Cockpit Expert
Medewerker | Sales Support & Operations | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2020-09-09 | REQ-10028858
Our purpose within KYC Market Leaders is to detect and prevent financial crime, covering the full scope of anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing during the customer life cycle. This includes customer on boarding, periodic and event driven reviews, name screening, pre-transaction screening and post-transaction monitoring. By providing policies, standards, process design, tooling and operational delivery the KYC tribe contributes to our societal role as gatekeeper to safeguard our financial infrastructure against financial crime. To achieve our ambition close collaboration with Global KYC, other tribes and banks, regulators and public parties is essential.
What you'll do
- You will support the roadmap creation and implementation and are responsible to assure IT alignment.
- You will provide an efficient infrastructure and heartbeat for the tribe.
- You will advise PALs and POs.
- You will proactively anticipate dependencies and collaborate in- and outside the tribe.
- You will interact with Global KYC and Market Leaders’ countries.
- You will support dashboards and MI.
- You will support regulator and stakeholder communications.
How you succeed
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and 5 years banking experience
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in KYC.
- Excellent level of English.
- You challenge on content and solutions.
- You’re focused on delivery through collaboration.
- You have the ability to navigate through ambiguity.
What do we offer?
- A position in which you will be working in Amsterdam.
- Working in an innovative, dynamic and international environment.
- Excellent salary and good secondary benefits.
- 36 or 40 hour working week.
- Personal growth with many opportunities to develop yourself further.
- Working in an open and honest business culture.
Please attach your updated resume and motivation (both in English). In your motivation, please provide an answer to the following two questions.
- What attracts you to this position?
- Why do you believe you are the suitable candidate for this position?
We are looking forward to receive your application!