Lead Business analyst in the GKYC Data Area
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Amsterdam | 2020-11-18 | REQ-10031321
The Global Know Your Customer organisation is a first line department providing the ING business and functions guidance with standardised solutions in the area of various KYC related regulations (on process, control, and digital solutions, etc.) as well as support to realize operational excellence.
The Global KYC Delivery Tribe is part of the Global KYC organisation within ING COO. You will be involved with the development of state of the art solutions on socially relevant topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, Fraud, Sanctions and their global implementation across 20+ countries, affecting 36 million ING customers. Through this we will be able to deliver our customers an optimal KYC experience whilst remaining compliant and in control of our risks and processes on a global scale. You will be in contact with market leading vendors and thought leaders in their respective domains. As such, you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds.
Your function – Lead Business analyst in the GKYC Data Area
As the lead business analyst you are responsible for the definition of frameworks, controls, reporting and governance around data quality for the various data routes (CDD, FCRM, AMS, NS and TS). Further you will develop and be responsible for data quality rules, scripts and reports.
What you'll do:
- You help ING prevent Money Laundering and Financial Crimes globally;
- You solve complex IT problems and challenges;
- You are responsible for thee business requirements for the development of products and services in the KYC scope;
- You are always looking to optimize and automate processes and data, knowing how to include quality by design;
- You simplify solutions and processes in a complex and fragmented IT landscape and tell the story clearly to various international stakeholders;
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Squads, Chapters, FO organisations, Local KYC activities and Service organisations;
- You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards;
- You refine stories in a straightforward and executional way to optimize velocity;
- You give and ask for constructive feedback;
- You build the bridge between business and IT.
How to succeed:
- You have a master or bachelor degree (IT, Engineering, Maths or Economics/Business is a plus);
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of working experience in IT process and/or tooling implementation (Consulting experience is a big plus);
- You have experience in guiding and realizing regulatory/processes changes and translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes (experience within the areas of Financial Economic Crime, Anti Money Laundering or Compliance is a plus);
- You are an energetic & approachable professional;
- You can easily “switch context” – so you are able to drive multiple (and distinct) topics during the day within an Agile environment where change is constant;
- You are a strong analytical and abstract thinker;
- You have strong communication, presentation, networking and influencing skills;
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
What we offer:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best;
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life;
- A reimbursement for travel expenses;
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment;