Open Banking Customer Journey Expert with a focus on Platform Product Manager
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Amsterdam | 2020-11-06 | REQ-10030326
Open Banking Customer Journey Expert with a focus on platform product management
Are you excited about developing cutting-edge digital platforms? Then come join ING’s Open Banking program and help us grow developer.ing.com into a leading multi-sided platform!
We redefine banking. What about you?
ING’s purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. To continue doing this in a world that is changing quicker than ever before, we need to be where our customers are - on digital platforms. Our own and those of others. Offering a uniform, differentiating ING experience that is instant and borderless. What will our digital future look like? We’re building it right now. And that’s where you come in.
Your work environment
You work in ING’s Open Banking program, created to deliver ING’s Open Banking strategy. Open Banking evolves around Application Programming Interfaces (APIs): a way to easily open-up capabilities and share data. We believe it will help ING to accelerate innovation and collaboration with partners, clients and platforms to improve customer experiences and create new business models. Key to success is our developer portal at developer.ing.com which enables parties to connect and create value in an easy, secure and scalable way.
Your key responsibilities
- You co-create and implement the strategic vision and roadmap for ING’s developer portal.
- You manage and contribute to the product backlog of multiple scrum teams.
- You apply aspects of design thinking to interview clients and understand their needs, generate ideas and validate solutions.
- You design customer journeys that are seamless and personal.
- You define business requirements in alignment with stakeholders.
- You work with architects to assess and design solutions for your ideas.
- You work with UX designers to build user flows and design pages and new features.
- You work with development teams to make your ideas a reality.
- You work with risk, compliance and legal stakeholders to identify and assess risks and get go-live approval.
- You coordinate UATs for solutions you came up with.
- You love the unknown and want to work in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- You are passionate about product innovation in financial technology and love to connect business and IT.
- You are an expert in understanding customer needs and translating them into new solutions.
- You are experienced in creating seamless and personal customer journeys and are excited to apply these in the context of our developer portal.
- You are proficient in areas like IT architecture, release management and UAT.
- You have in-depth knowledge of API technology (REST/JSON) and are familiar with topics like SDK, OAuth, sandbox and PKI/certificates/TLS.
- You have experience with API management products to build, manage and secure APIs.
- You like to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to complex problems.
- You take it on and make it happen thanks to your ‘can do’ attitude, persistence and excellent planning and organisational skills.
- You have a Master’s degree or similar by experience, with 2 to 5 years relevant experience.
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer you
We offer a position in a dynamic environment, providing an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude. You will work in an informal setting with innovative colleagues and receive a good remuneration package for a full time position.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.