Senior Business Analyst (SSRS /SSIS)
Medewerker | Sales Support & Operations | Ervaren | Den Haag | 2021-01-18 | REQ-10031156
The Business Analyst (BA) is a role within a squad. The BA plays an important role in the squad on the cooperation between the business and IT part of the squad. As a BA you take an active role in the refinement of the user stories. You support the Product Owner (PO) and squad with your lookback application and KYC process knowledge, ensuring compliance by design. You refine the roadmap and guarantees that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated to the IT Solution requirements.
Particularly for Post Transaction Monitoring, we are looking for Business Analysts with a track record in data and process automation. Furthermore, you are keen to successfully transform complex KYC requests into simple and concise demands. Moreover, we look for BAs that can work within a multidisciplinary team in a fast-moving, challenging environment. Experience in compliance, client lifecycle, regulatory or anti money laundering (AML) in combination with Data analysis, Process and/or IT solution implementation is a must.
What you'll do:
- You analyze business requirements for the development of products and services in the KYC scope; specifically aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient way to DataMarts
- You are always looking to automate processes and know-how to include checks; you are able to Designing and plan BI solutions in SSIS and help improve existing solutions;
- You are comfortable with creating and deploying reports in SSRS;
- Writing relational and multidimensional database SQL queries is part of your daily activities;
- You feel at home in a complex and fragmented IT landscape and can navigate in it;
- You can simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly to various international stakeholders;
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Squads, Chapters, FO organizations, Local KYC activities and Service organizations;
- You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards;
- You refine stories in a straightforward and executional way to optimize velocity;
- You can guide and assist Data others working in the squad.
- You can assist the Product owner and stakeholders involved in a project.
- You take the bigger picture into account and look beyond your Squad;
- You make sure your work is always on time for the Squad;
- You have strong documentation skills, ensure the re-trace of logic is easy;
- You are attuned to working with confidential data.
You play an active role in the incident and problem process, together with the Squad;
You give and ask for constructive feedback;
You build the bridge between business and IT.
You strive for excellence and optimization.
How to succeed:
- You are an inspiring, energetic & approachable Business Analyst (BA);
- Master or bachelor’s degree; preferably in a business, process or logic/math’s related field;
- Minimal 5+ years of working experience in innovation and IT;
- Minimal 5+ years with Data analysis is a big plus;
- Strong affinity with data is required;
- Knowledge of PowerShell to get integrated Solutions in ETL;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence languages (SSIS, SQL);
- Working experience within the areas of Financial Economic Crime, Anti Money Laundering or Compliance is a plus; experience in configuring, deploying the solutions in different environments is a plus;
- You have experience in translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes;
- Experience with Designing and planning BI solutions in SSIS/debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions/creating and deploying reports in SSRS/writing relational and multidimensional database SQL queries a plus;
- Experience with Oracle FCC Studio and/or FCRM (FiServ)/data analysis applications is a plus;
- A personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment;
- Experience in guiding and realizing regulatory change and spotting risks/weaknesses;
- Strong analytical, communicative, networking and influencing skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
To apply for this challenging role within the organization please use the button below