Senior Change and Compliance Professional
Employee | Legal / Tax / Compliance | Professional | Amsterdam | 2020-09-15 | REQ-10030011
This is a good opportunity for a dynamic/strong and seasoned professional with a compliance and/or change execution background who would like to join the FEC Controls Maturity Program (FCMP) within Financial Crime Compliance Department, which is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam).
The position is identified as a senior expert role with a focus on skills to take things on and make them happen.
ING has started this year an initiative to steadily grow towards a sustainable maturity level regarding the Financial Economic Crime (FEC) controls. This initiative has been named FEC Controls Maturity Plan (FCMP). The FCMP is a Program which supports the design and execution of the the sustainable target state of ING’s wider FEC Controls Framework and the underlying deliverables. ING considers the design, execution and subsequent embedding of the FCMP an essential next step to further mature its FEC controls capabilities to protect ING from being (mis)used for financial economic crimes.
The Senior Change Professional will work in one of the identified workstreams that will drive the realisation of the FCMP.
Key result areas and responsibilities
The Senior Change Professional:
- has a global vision on the corporate compliance change strategy
- participates in the development and execution of the strategy / mission, works towards the goal, together with Central FCMP team;
- takes responsibility for specific deliverables within the different workstreams;
- works together with FCMP team members to achieve expected results, performs analysis and comes up with solutions and find alternatives;
- holds discussions with stakeholders and gives priority to change processes on that basis;
- keeps abreast of significant developments and/or changes in relevant laws, regulations and good business practices, and on significant internal developments which may have an impact on the Compliance risk profile of ING Bank.
Your work environment
- The FCMP team is part of the FCC department and you will be working in the FCC Support & Change team (based in Amsterdam) (2nd Line of Defence).
- The team is working together based on knowledge and expertise, as well as the skill set needed to best perform the job;
- A central FCMP PMO team is set up to overall steer the FCMP
- A challenging environment that is currently undergoing transformation.
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
- High ambitions where proactivity and initiatives are being embraced.
- You understand the compliance environment or the business and have professional knowledge of change management, the related processes, technology and developments;
- You have excellent writing and presenting skills that help deliver outstanding intelligence products and services to empower our (senior) stakeholders with decision-making advantages. Experience with (senior) stakeholder management is preferable;
- You have passion to drive change (management)
- You are pragmatic and energetic;
- You have a critical mindset;
- You inspire, motivate and help others to succeed;
- You are people-focussed, connecting and interacting with others is something that comes naturally to you;
- You are a good communicator, being able to convey complex messages in simple ways to bring adherence to “why” change is required to achieve effective management of the change program;
- You are confident, result driven and seek to find innovative and new creative solutions;
- Knowledge with and working experience in one of our expertise areas (i.e. Know Your Customer, Regulatory & Compliance, and Data & Analytics)
- Experience in the financial sector is preferred
- Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
- university degree, knowledge of compliance, banking business, processes, procedures and systems;
- > 15 years of proven experience in a compliance and/or change management environment;
- experience in strategic initiatives;
- self-starting capabilities;
- learning agility and innovative mindset;
- ability to work across functional and geographic lines;
- fluent in English;
- organisational sensitivity;
- flexibility: adjusts approach, seeks different paths in a targeted manner;
- customer focus and customer interest; takes personal responsibility;
What we offer
- Interesting and dynamic working environment focusing on one of the key strategic goals of ING.
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions.
- Full time position (36h/week, option to work 40h/week).
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience.
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days.
- Public transport (NS Business Card – free travel in NL).
- Pension scheme.
- 13th month salary.
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary.
- 8% Holiday payment.
Are you interested?
Please click on Apply, upload your CV & Motivation letter and join the Compliance team at ING.
We are looking forward to your application!