Sr. Business Analyst Customer Domain
Medewerker | Informatie Technologie | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2021-07-28 | REQ-10033965
As part of the new retail structure, the Tech organisation is restructured into two CIO organisations. The Business Banking and Retail Channels unit is looking after the digital channels and customer intelligence domain for both the private individuals and the business banking segment. Within this new organisation we are looking for a Feature Engineer Customer Data. The Feature engineer will work closely together with the countries, the Customer Data domain, Touchpoint and other relevant parties.
Your day to day Job
As the lead feature engineer Customer Data you work closely together with the domain/enterprise architect, IT Area Lead and the Product owner to:
- Contribute to the TECH strategy & vision within the customer domain for Retail and Business Banking, working closely together with the GCDM team and the local countries
- Support the IT architects in the creation and review of the design decisions
- Manage cross-squad dependencies to ensure an end-to-end delivery.
- Manage the delivery roadmaps, together with the ITAL: define, plan, follow-up (cross-squad with a time-horizon of 3-6 months).
- Working closely with the countries to create onboarding roadmaps towards the target, taking into account local priorities and challenges.
- Translate the functional and non-functional requirements into Feature blueprints taking into account the Architecture design decisions, making the features “ready for implementation” and breakdown into user stories
What you bring
- Expertise in the customer domain, strong understanding of concepts such as access management, permissions, mandates, party agreements.
- Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast.
- Proven ability to bring out the best in people and drive the team forward
- Understanding and experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing.
- Experience using code quality tools:
- Experience and thorough understanding of continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines.
- Ability to constantly balance the pressure of commercial targets of the teams you oversee and the quality of software they deliver.
- Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps methodologies
- Feature refinement; Combines the business and IT knowledge to slice Epics into Features. Has the end-to-end view and sees the impact and identify needs and dependencies across Tribes or domains. Coaches on accurate Feature definition, estimation and creation of functional roadmaps
- Knowledge of IT landscape and technologies; Has profound knowledge of multiple (new) technologies and a holistic view on the IT landscape. Is an outside-in thinker. Oversees technical impact of a chosen solution.
- Facilitate Features delivery; Creates the sequence in which order to deliver Features for complex Epics. Supports squads during Feature delivery, guides squads to manage dependencies and helps to solve impediments. Has the end-to-end view on integration and realization of the work (across Tribes).
- Aligning stakeholders (Business and IT); Aligns with the different stakeholders across Tribes and functional borders and serves as liaison when needed. Supports the Road manager and the Tribe Lead/Central product owner with functional and technical knowledge.
- Teamwork; Takes decisions on work assignments and provides input in the evaluation of team members. Accountable for decisions made. Has a clear view of team priorities.
- Market focus; Combines market knowledge in order to formulate the right approach and follows progression in own technical discipline. Stays informed on market developments and innovation.
- Empathy with the company/Understanding the company culture; Understands the political landscape (internal trends & dynamics, internal influencers) and informal hierarchy within the company. Is recognized as an example of the company's culture, represents the company in events.
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life