IBM OpenPages Expert
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2022-09-21 | REQ-10042002
ING is looking for a IBM OpenPages expert to join Group Services Risk
We are looking for an experienced tech-savvy IBM OpenPages expert within ING’s COO Risk to support our mission critical programs in Risk & Compliance.
Who are we?
Our vision and purpose are clear: to deliver best in class data, insights and advice which empower our consumers to control, explain, predict and optimise the performance of ING. We play a critical role at ING and will be the go-to function for all kinds of programs across the Bank. As an expert on IBM, you will join the new Chapter in the CRP Tribe called Integrated Risk Squad and will be focusing on delivering Policy House for Risk domain.
We expect you to
- Take ownership of end-to-end change execution of our mission critical programs.
- Facilitate Feature refinement. Combine your business and IT knowledge to slice Epics into Features. Having a cross-domain view and identifying needs and dependencies of stakeholders across Tribes or domains. Coach on accurate Feature definition, estimation and creation of functional roadmaps.
- Facilitate Features delivery. Create the sequence in which order to deliver Features for complex Epics. Support squads during Feature delivery, guide squads to manage dependencies and help to solve impediments.
- Align different stakeholders across Tribes and functional borders and serve as liaison when needed. Support the Change Road manager and the Tribe Lead/Central product owner with functional and technical IBM knowledge.
- Use your IBM RCM and PCM specific skills to help us shape the IBM product suite for Risk & Compliance to help us keep in control of our risks.
Why to work at ING as a IBM OpenPages expert
- The role of a IBM OpenPages expert allows you to bridge the gap between IT and business. Your tech savviness, problem-solving skills, and (senior) stakeholder management are key in this role and we want you to use your IBM Domain Knowledge to extract the required characteristics from the business requirements to plan new sprints for squads. Of course, you can specialize if you would like to do so in one or more of the following domains: Architecture, Product Owner, Risk, or Identity and Access. You will work together with different squads where you will act as the so-called ‘spider in the web’.
- Business, IT, regulators, someone must bring these disciplines together. That is where you come in. You have an overview of cross-Tribe processes, are able to oversee the bigger picture in programs, and act together with the stakeholders of such large projects.
- ING is a great place to work because we offer professional education, personal development, flexible working hours, being able to work from home, great colleagues working as a team, fun team events, and we work in an Agile way!
What we are looking for
- Strong engineering background and a university-level degree
- Proficient expertise in driving and steering multidisciplinary initiatives on IBM products is a must
- Proven experience in large transformation programs with high impact in Risk & Compliance
- Strong stakeholder management, ability to influence and convince
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience with solutions design and architecture, ability to translate target architecture into a practical delivery roadmap
- Experience in designing and refining applications features, ability to challenge and advice Product Owner on feature dependencies and priorities
- Preferably, experience with Cloud migration
- A personality and the capabilities to function effectively within an Agile environment
- Furthermore, you adhere to the ING Orange Code values, and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values
To be considered for this vacancy, please send your CV (max 2 pages) and a short motivation letter, highlighting your IBM -specific skills. The Hiring Manager is Olena van Horick. We are looking forward to your application!