Campus Risk Meetup
About financial and non-financial risk
Join us online on Thursday 19 November from 13:00 to 18:00 h
Are you considering a traineeship in risk management? There’s a lot more to risk within a bank than just the financial side. You might be surprised at what it takes to keep the banking environment safe and secure for customers, society, colleagues and the bank itself. Attend this online meetup to discover the broad range of opportunities for young professionals in the risk domain at ING.
4 reasons not to miss this online meetup
- Receive an introduction to the world of financial and non-financial risk at ING
- Discover how risk management contributes to our strategic goals.
- Hear from experts about ‘traditional’ risk areas – such as credit- and market risk– as well as non-financial risks for example: operational, environmental and behavioural risk.
Be inspired by talks from professionals about:
- Operational risk: how ING copes with different kinds of non-financial risks
- Financial risk: the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on lending transactions
- The Risk traineeship at ING
In between the presentations, you will be assigned to a team to work on a challenging Banking Competition case in virtual breakout rooms. May the best team win…!
We will round off the meetup with a virtual cocktail workshop (and we’ll send you all the ingredients once your registration has been accepted)!
The Campus Risk Meetup is a free and interactive event intended for young professionals interested in ING’s Risk domain. We only have room for approx 25 participants. We will select based on your LinkedIn profile. Sign up by latest 13 November at 12:00 (noon).