As a freshly graduated IT starter you can choose from a range of programmes.
International Talent Programme - IT Track
ING gives promising graduates an opportunity to use their talent to the full in the International Talent Programme (ITP).
- This IT traineeship prepares talent for a future role, for example as a Chapter Lead, running your own Data Science team or even become the next Chief Information Officer. This four-year programme lets you shape your career the way you want:
- In the first year of the traineeship you will work on two different projects in which you will get to know the complex IT environment of ING.
- You have the possibility of carrying out your second project abroad.
- Within the projects and your job you will fulfil a technical role where you work closely together with the business.
- After the first year you will start a permanent job. You will start working, for example, as a Data Scientist, Full Stack Engineer or DevOps Engineer.
- For four years you will receive training focused on personal, professional, technical and organisational development.
- You will also receive guidance from management, a mentor and your trainee manager to get the most out of yourself.
- Right from the start of your traineeship you will be part of ING’s permanent staff, so you will still be employed by ING after the end of the ITP.
ING IT Class
Heading for the top in IT
The IT Class programme gives talented IT graduates the necessary grounding to become top IT specialists. The IT Class has been specially developed for recent graduates with a technical master’s degree or PhD who have set their sights on reaching the top of the IT profession. Starters with the right amount of drive and talent are given the opportunity to continue studying for a year while working at the same time.